Silver Lace (1)

Have you ever had your heart broken so bad you felt like you could never love someone ever again? Like you could never look at a guy without judging him and making him into this lying cheating jerk? Like nothing in the world could ever be right again? Because I have and I've never been so deep in the depths of despair, and I never believed I could pull myself out back into the real world from darkness to light...until I met him - and his secret.

Everything was great when we first got together. Each text message got 5 hearts and 20 kisses on the end. Our chats never got boring and he always made me laugh. When we were together we couldn't keep our eyes off each other. He hugged me constantly and whispered in my ear that he loved me every night. Our friends commented on how perfect we were. How we would be together forever and nothing would ever get between us. But things changed. He changed. Most weekends he had a different excuse. Sometimes it was a party, with friends I had never met, which had never stopped him before. Other times it would be that he had to much coursework to do and he didn't have time to come out. We went from talking all day every day to talking once or twice a week for never longer than an hour. For the first time in six weeks I saw him and it just wasn't the same. He didn't look at me the same, we didn't hug constantly, he didn't hold me the same. When our song came on, Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran came on the music channel whilst have a gathering of close friends in my friends basement he didn't even give me a glance, and it tore my heart in two. For the rest of the night I sat at a small table in the corner with one of my closest friends Jamie silently and watched while he flirted with beautiful girls around the room, unsure if he was even aware I was still there due to the cloud of smoke gathering in the room.

The biggest shock came two days later when he accused me of cheating on him with Jamie. I must admit Jamie is extremely beautiful, the way his dark hair, styled messily yet so stylishly, swept across his enchanting green eyes, positioned perfectly in his heart-shaped face. His lips were so full and kissable I don't know how anyone could resist. But me cheating with Jamie would never happen, because Jamie was a closeted gay and I was the only one who knew.

**************************************************************************************************************************

So this is my first time publishing on Wattpad, so feedback would really be appreciated :')

Also I'd like to dedicate this to my cousin and best friend Tiia (Wattpad name: CoOkiesBabyGirl) for inspiring me to right this! I love you!