Demigod Quarters

Percy's POV:

I HATE being called Professor Jackson. It makes me feel so old! (Us I did get the idea out of your comment... thanks :D)

Next thing I know we are being led out of the dining hall, down quite a few hallways, up moving staircases, through hidden doors and down a dead end corridor. "This is where you will be staying." Minerva began. Yeah she told us to call her Minerva except for in class. I looked around. "Sour Peaches." I gasped. The painting to our left opened up to reveal a room, it had a warm crackling fire in the grate, some comfy lounges and five or six doors at least leading off it. "Boys dormitory on the left, girls on the right. You can see the doors are labeled. There is a boys bathroom, a girls bathroom, and a training area supplied with weapons. You may grab some practise blades and stuff for DADA if you wish or you can do a training session. I hear they work you hard at your camp so I hope you can get my students up and working." She smiled. "Here are you class and teaching schedules, they are in Greek because Chiron told me that was easiest for you too read. Remember, you are undercover until tomorrow at dinner. Have a good night." She left the room giving us a chance to explore.

"Oi! Prissy. Lets go check out our training room. We need to plan tomorrows class." Clarrise said disappearing through a door.

"I guess I'd better go." I murmured. When I walked through the door the sight took my breath away. It's almost like camps training arena. The only difference is was that this place was slightly larger and had targets along the wall.

Over the next hour me and Clarrise planed out lesson. We decided to tell everyone about different weapons and techniques they could use in the first lesson. That way out true identities would remain a secret until tomorrow night.

When I walked into our dorm room my breath was taken away. There were three bunk beds, all the covers on them were the respective colour for our parent, on the other side of the room were desk areas. Beside mine was an aquarium. There were several fish in it, behind that was a trunk. When I opened it I saw that there were robes and defensive magic books. I closed the trunk again and walked over to my bed. I immediately fell into a dreamless sleep.