Welcome To Goode

Malcolm's POV:

As we walked in the door nearly every students head turned in our direction. The exception. One of my best friends and the one person everyone wants beside them in battle, Percy Jackson. Standing beside him were his two cousins Thalia Grace and Nico Di Angelo.

"We can take them from here." Percy said looking up from his conversation with Thalia and Nico. "Go look after my camp!" Everyone knows Percy hates it being called his camp. But it was funny to joke around with sometimes though.

"Ok, Perce. We'll see you again in... what? Two weeks?" Chis asked.

"Nope. Prissy will be back next weekend 'because he misses his camp'." Clarrise taunted. In response he punched her in the arm. She grunted.

I winced in my head. Clarrise doesn't grunt in pain for nothing. She's a daughter of Ares.

"Go on! Bye!" Percy herded us newbies into the office. I watched as Clarrise and Chris walked back out the doors to the camp van.

"Hello darlings. You must be our new students. Welcome to Goode. Names please?"

"Drew, Malcom, and Grace." Percy answered for all of us.

"Here are your schedules. Have a Goode Day." The receptionist said in a bored voice.

We walked out of the office and over to our lockers which were a few down from Percy, Thalia and Scary Boy, Nico.

The bell rang out. "Lets get to class." Thalia walked off with all of us in tow.

---------------------------------------------

Just dedicated to my best friend JessD123 for an awesome sleepover last night. See you tomorrow night for another one.