Chapter 34{Edited}

Start from the beginning

“What’s happening to her?” Mercury whispered.

Saebriel glanced over his shoulder, “Did you get them?” He snapped back.

Mercury shook his head and then vanished, Saebriel turned to look back down at me.

“I have the bath ready.” Bizzy called from the bathroom.

“Somebody open the bedroom door.” Saebriel called into the house.

Bizzy appeared at the door and pushed it open before stepping back, Saebriel lifted me once again and moved inside the dark cold bedroom.

Come little girl, don’t go with strangers. “He isn’t a stranger.” I murmured.

“Is he talking to you again?” Saebriel asked setting me down on the edge of the bed.

I nodded slowly, “What’s happening to me?” I looked up meeting his eyes.

“He’s given you the first two marks, and half of the third.”

My eyes went wide, “He can’t do that! What about your marks!” I shouted.

Saebriel cursed and pushed up from the floor, “He cancelled them out Aderyn.” Cancelled… I was no longer Saebriels?

“Does that make that man my master?” I sobbed pulling my knee’s up to my chest.

“No! Don’t you dare think of him as anything. I’m going to find him and I’m going to kill him.”

He dropped back down onto his knees and slowly began to unwrap my hands, now that some of the fog had cleared from my head I could see how bloody my hands and fingers were. He held my hands in his palm up, his thumbs rubbing little circles.

“If I kill him you’ll be free.”

“Will I still be your human servant?” I asked closing my numb fingers over his.

He chuckled and shook his head, “No, He’s taken away that claim. When I kill him you’ll be a free human.” My heart plummeted, I don’t think I wanted to be a free human.

“Does this mean you’ll leave?” my voice trembling as I swallowed my tears.

His eyes snapped up catching mine, “Not a flat chance in hell, you’re mine. Mark or no mark Aderyn I am not leaving you.” I smiled at him dropping my head forward against his.

“I like being yours.” I whispered dropping my eyes to the floor.

“I’ll fix this Rin, no matter what. I’ll get you out of this.”

A soft knock brought both of our eyes up to Sabrinna who stood timidly in the doorway, “We’re all here now.”

“We’ll join you in a minute.” He whispered rising to his feet Sabrinna bowed her head and turned out into the hallway.