Open Your Eyes ~Bajan Canadian~

Hey there!

This is for the Minecraft people out there, and yes, you are geeks... I love my community ^.~ This is just for fun, no hate please.

Anyways, this is a real life minecraft thing... not in-game. I am not that weird. Includes Mitch, Jerome, Ian, Jason, Ty, Quentin, Sky and if I forgot anyone who was also in Team Crafted, tell me. I don't know this shit well enough. Anyways, moving on. So yeah, anyone who loves the face behind the screen, this is for you.

Baii then.

Song: Wherever you Are By: 5SOS

PG~13 Many choice words included.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wherever you are. You.... wherever you are. Every night I almost call you, just to say it always will be Youuuuuuuu.... wherever you are....." I hit my alarm clock off the table, and my hand starts to throb.

"Owwww..." I groan, rolling from side to side in pain. Why the hell did I do that... you are such an idiot Bell. Oh yeah, I'm Bell. Bell Curtis. And I'm stupid.

After my little morning conversation, I clamber out of bed and pick up my alarm clock. Sorry little guy, you had to feel the wrath of the beast... or morning Bell.

I put it back on my wood stained side table, and open the drawer underneath. I comb through my shorts and pick out some plain black ones with rips.

I pull out a white bandeau and a tank top that says "Internet Kids Never Sleep"   (A/N Connor Franta reference^..^) which you can see my bra under my arms.

I change into them, as my hand is still throbbing. People say you learn from your mistakes. I just make a mistake and repeat it.

I grab my Vans with band logos on them from under the bed and slip them on. I slowly stumble to my bathroom and grab my make-up bag from beside the sink, and I undo the elastic holding together the two sides and it rolls out.

My make up bag doesn't include much. Just mascara, liquid eyeliner, foundation, concealer and some hair stuff, like my comb and pins.

I take out the concealer, foundation, mascara and eyeliner and get to work. Ten minutes later I produce a semi-good looking person.

The most used items out of all my make-up is my eyeliner and mascara. Those things are the most noticeable on my face.

I put a smile on my face and walk out of the bathroom, yet again hitting my hand on the doorframe. "Shhhhhhhit."

I just shake my hand from side to side, trying to ease the pain, and I almost fall down the stairs. I was so intrigued and distracted that I almost broke my neck. Interesting.

I walked to the kitchen, and pulled a glass from the cupboard. I walked to the fridge and opened the door. I held it open with my knee.

I tried to pull out the orange juice, but I dropped the carton and it landed on the ground, shattering into a million little plastic pieces.

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath, bending down and starting to pick up the pieces.

Once grabbing all of the little pieces, I grab a tea towel and start cleaning it up. While mopping the towel on the ground, I hear the door open.

My breath hitched in my throat. Who the hell is that? I didn't invite anyone over... especially at 6:30 in the morning.

I stand up and grab the frying pan on the counter. I start to walk towards the front door, and I see blonde hair.

"Fuck Kat. You scared the shit out of me. What the hell are you doing here?" She turned around, sassily twisting her hips.

"It's your birthday Bell. Don't you remem- why are you holding a frying pan?" I put the frying pan behind my back. "No reason... oh yeah, it's my birthday today! Happy birthday to me!"

I walk back in the kitchen, and Kat followed suit.

I put the frying pan away, feeling guilty. I was about to hit my best friend with a frying pan. God bless her if I ever hit her in the head. I stopped thinking about what would happen.

But she is pretty dim witted. Nothing bad would really happen to her brain. Nothing significant anyways.

I walk back towards Kat.

"What are we doing tonight for my birthday?" She gave me an 'Are you kidding' look. She walked over to me and poked my forehead.

"We are going to a club and we are drinking." I moan and flop on the couch. "Do we have to?"

She gives me "The Look", and I don't ask any questions whatsoever. It is how life goes.

She stalks away to my room and I follow her like a lost puppy. I walk to the doorway and lean against the doorframe, eyes wide, gasping.

Clothes are already flying out of my closet. Scattered on my bed, my floor, my bedside table, with my alarm on the floor.

That is it's home now. I think it likes it there.