'Y/N...'

You turned around and saw professor Dumbledore.

'Yes, professor?'

You swallowed while he walked towards you.

'How are you planning on keeping that dragon if he turns out to become as big as the Gryffindor tower?' He asked.

'I didn't think about that... I just couldn't leave him. My parents are muggles and-'

'I know... I know all about your family. I'm the one who wanted you here at Hogwarts.' He smiled. 

'Yes... I wanted to ask why.'

'Let's say that... You're more special than you think.' He smiled.  'Now, off the bed.'

You nodded in a bit of confusion and walked out of the great hall. You wondered up the moving stairs towards the painting.

'Oh... didn't know there was anyone out... hello dear.' She smiled.

'Hi, Fortuna Major.'

'Come on in.' She smiled while opening.

You walked in and saw Neville on the couch with your friends.

'Y/N! I lost you... where were you?' Neville asked.

'Talking to Dumbledore... you don't have to be worried about me.' You smiled.

'Well... I'm sorry... it's just that I don't want you to get lost.'

You grinned. 

'Thank you, Neville.' You smiled before sitting down.

"You're more special than you think"... that sentence crossed your head about a billion times. Well, you know what he meant with it... but what was it about? Why were you special? Something wasn't right here.

'Y/N? Hello?'

You looked up and smiled at Neville.

'I'm sorry... what did you say?' You asked.

'I asked whether or not Hagrid approved you petting Buckbeak while he wasn't there... are you alright? You seemed to be very far away.'

'Yeah... I'm sorry... I'm very tired, that's all.'

'Are you sure.'

You smiled and nodded.

'Maybe you should go to bed.' Neville suggested.

'Yeah... I should. Don't forget to make your Herbology homework, Neville.' You grinned.

'I won't! Goodnight Y/N.'

You walked up to your room and entered. Hermione was the only one in the room.

'There you are.' She smiled.

'Hi.'

You sat down on your bed and your Dragon crawled onto your lap. You pet him and thought for a moment.

'Are you alright?' Hermione asked.

You looked up and nodded. 

'You looked... worried?'

'I'm not worried... I'm puzzled. But I shouldn't be.' You sighed.

You picked up your dragon and opened the window.

'Be back in a few minutes, okay?'

You let him out and grabbed your pyjamas. 

'Why are you puzzled?' Hermione asked.