"Thank you..."

LINE BREAK

"Ah, he's asleep." Baekhyun said, causing all eyes turned towards him or more specifically towards a petite body who' sleeping with his head on Baekhyun shoulder.

"I bet he's exhausted. With all what happens today and getting to know all of us are being too much for his mind. Let him rest. He deserved it." Kris said who sit across of them.

"He's so cute!" Chen exclaimed excitedly. "How can a guy be this cute?"

"Oh shut your trap up, Chen. I know you're just jealous of him being cute because of your dinosaur-like-face." Baekhyun said as he grinned.

"What? My face like a dinosaur? Where did you even get that, you bacon!"

"It's the truth though, dinosaur face!" Baekhyun lashed back.

"Did not, bacon!"

"Shut up you two." Xiumin glared at the, shutting the Alpha and Beta respectively. "You'll wake him up." All of them look at the peaceful face of Kyungsoo. It seems he's already deep into the world of dreamland.

"What's wrong Kai? It's unlike you to be this quiet." Lay asked.

"Nothing, it just..." He stopped and licked his dry lips. "It just that after seeing him more closely, I think I had met him before. But I can't remember where or when."

"It's not just you; I too had the same feeling like you had." Sehun cut in.

"Me too. It's like we met him before but can't seem to remember where or when is it? I'm assuming the others as well, right?" Kris said and gets a varying nodded from the others.

"So, it's not just me."

Silence.

"Right, I should go make the dinner now." Suho said as he stands from his seat and walk towards the kitchen, followed closely by Lay who had volunteered himself to help him.

"Kai, go bring the new pup to his room. You know where it is right?" Kai nodded his head after Kris ordered him to. "And the others, clean up." He said which got yet again a varying reaction.

"But I want to stay with Little Soo." Baekhyun whined.

"Me too!" Chen butt in.

"Just go clean up and you'll get your sweet time with him later." Kai lift the red-haired male bridal style. He can felt how Kyungsoo felt so light. He make a mental note to make Kyungsoo eat more so that he'd gained a healthy body. Being this light is so wrong for him, not that he'll let the older to gained weight though. Just to eat and get healthy, that's all.

As he enters the room where none of them had use it, he put him down on the soft mattress and tucked the blanket on his body. Since he doesn't have any job to do like the others, he decided to just sit around and accompany the sleeping Kyungsoo. He doesn't want to leave him alone. After hearing about his life story, he knows that people like him shouldn't get alone. Because the past memories would eventually crawl its way back to him.

He sighed as he leaned his body to the mattress, lying his head on top of his hand while eyeing the newest member they got today. He studies the face. He realized that Kyungsoo really had a red hair, not bright red hair but dark red almost black. His eyelashes were long that it curled up at the end, his lips was light red and plump. He studies each corner of Kyungsoo's face.

"Enjoying the view?"

Kai snapped from his thoughts as he turns to see Kris already closing the door behind him. He really shouldn't let his guard down like that. He rubbed the back of his neck as he awkwardly stared at the Alpha beside him. A hand come down, ruffling his messy brown locks making it messier than before.