Chapter III

Kyungsoo can’t believe what he just heard. Because, his memories only serves bad things from when he’s still with the Alvarez Pack. Even though absently he admitted that the ex-Alpha never had done a thing towards him. And he still remembers on how the ex-Alpha never laid an eye on him like he never exist. That’s why he always thought that the reason the ex-Alpha never set an eyes on him was because he despised him just like the others who hate him from the core of their heart.

But here, he never once thought that the ex-Alpha, Jo In Sung would kneel down while apologizing towards him, a mere Omega. Kyungsoo lick his dry lips and open his mouth just to close it back. He didn’t know what to say at all. This is too sudden for him! He never handle things like this, moreover someone who’s apologizing? He never gets one on his entire life. No one ever apologizes towards him, for Heaven’s sake!

But here, in front of him, Jo In Sung whose once was a prideful man are kneeling.

He tighten his knuckle and take a deep breath before lifting his head to look at the older who still on the ground, eyes never leave the floor. Kyungsoo released Kris hands as he take a step forward and another and another. Chanyeol and Sehun were about to take him back when Kris raised his hand, stopping them before they takes him back. They grunted at being stopped but obeying it.

Kyungsoo take a final stepped and he’s already in front of his once Head Alpha. He brought his right hands in front of his chest and kneels in front of him. His left hand rising to touch the older but stopped mid-air. He’s still hesitating over all of this. Why did he apologizing? Did he act just to take him back? Did he really sincerely apologizing or just a decoy so that the others can take him to the pack again?

Wait?

The others?

He sniffs the air. Something’s odd here. The air pressure is heavy and he got goose bumps over it. He looks at the window just a meter away from their position. He stared at it for 5 seconds as he remembers something from his ex-pack. They can hide they presence!

As this thought run through his head, he immediately looked at the ex-Alpha of Alvarez in pure horror. That’s when he saw the evil’s smirk that smeared his face. Kyungsoo stands abruptly and turn just to throw himself towards the Head Alpha of EXO, pushing him down towards the floor. Time seems getting slow as the others saw a knife swizzing towards where Kris just stood earlier, missing him just milliseconds away. Instead, the knives only graze Kyungsoo’s cheek.

“The Alvarez is here!”

With that one shout towards the new Alpha and Beta he just meets, the windows shatters. Instinctively, Kris hugs him and turns the other way so that the glasses shards can’t injured the younger. Chanyeol and Sehun are already in their stance as they take on their opponent.

An Alpha just like them.

Meanwhile, Xiumin and Suho, the Beta of the pack take Kyungsoo from Kris and bring him to the other side but it just a naught effort when Jo In Sung stand there, looking at them with smug expression and all. Suho turn to look at the place where the ex-Alpha once was is now empty. Kris that should fight him is now fighting against another Alpha. He curses the pack for their good stealthily. If just the others are here, this will not become a mess like this. They were overwhelmed by the other pack. They are too many enemies to faces.

“Give our property back.” Suho turned towards the ex-Alpha.

“Do you think we’ll just give him like that? No!” Xiumin replied harshly as he stands protectively in front of the younger.

Kyungsoo stares at Jo In Sung. He was stupid to blindly believe that the ex-Alpha was truly apologizing. He should know the nature of Alvarez Pack. But no, he just got to be soft-hearted and all. And now, everything had gone wrong. He should’ve died at the day when they were beating him. He’s no one to them but a trouble. He was about to open his mouth, to stop him from hurting his new friends, when they were beating him. He’s no one to them but a trouble. He was about to open his mouth, to stop him from hurting his new friends, when Jo in Sung was sent flying across the room, lying on the ground.