Chapter IV

Chapter IV

After Suho had finished telling them the story how they meet Kyungsoo and why the Alvarez attacks them, varying response was received.

"What kind of shit packs are they? Abusing one of the members just to satisfied their anger!? F***!" It was Kai. He's one of the Alpha and the second in command after Kris. Despite his bad attitude and language, the others had labeled him as the soft heart bad boy. Yes, you just heard it guys! He's a softie! After hearing about Kyungsoo's situation, his eyes never leave the red-haired teen even once.

The next who responds was Baekhyun. He was being too clingy towards Kyungsoo, saying "I would protects you from now on, little Soo!" and Kyungsoo being the naïve one he is, just nodded his head, doesn't know a thing about the consequences of letting one of the beagle liner being closed with him. At first glance, other people who didn't know of him would think he's a Beta or worse an Omega. He is actually an Alpha and with the enemy look down at him, he had the advantages using his elements of surprised.

"What's with that dull nickname? You should give him a more exotic nickname, like Kyungie!" Chen said, while pointing his index finger towards Baekhyun. His respond were so far the scariest. After hearing the story from Suho, he immediately let out his most powerful killing intents that engulfed all of them and Kyungsoo being the newest member, found himself had a hard time on breathing. The feels was like being stomped by a boulder. It stopped after a few seconds when Chanyeol whack the back of his head, telling how Kyungsoo was overwhelmed by it and he profusely apologizes even though Kyungsoo said it was fine.

Luhan and Lay had the same reactions. They were sad for him. Just hearing how he had been abused since he was a child and no one ever give him any kind of love, they immediately hug him and said something that will make him more relax than tense just by being around them. Luhan had end up giving him a nickname too and it was 'D.O'. Lay gives him the most beautiful smile he had seen plus the dimple he had on his left cheek.

Tao was last. He was looking at the ground after that, and he was being utterly weird. Kris who sits beside him just hugs his shoulder and murmuring a soft yet protective word towards the younger. Kyungsoo can see a few droplets of tears fall to the ground and his heart clenched seeing it. Baekhyun who's still latching himself with the younger tell him how their situations were almost same. Tao also was from another pack when Kris, Xiumin and Luhan found him, critically injured. They save him and bring him to the pack where he got treat and meet the other members. He was lucky the three had found him if not, he'd been dead already. After that, Baekhyun told him how Tao become more mature with Kris and Kai guide him. He was practicing almost everyday just to become strong so that he can protect himself from harm and also protects his precious person. And, the result of it is now. He's a powerful Alpha, almost rivaling Kai.

Kyungsoo, being the responsible Omega he is, unlatched Baekhyun from him gently and said that he will be fine walk towards Tao and hug him. Tao who was surprised by it just stay still. Kyungsoo was hugging him tightly but not too tightly around his neck.

"It's fine Tao. You don't have to remember about the past. You are already beyond it, you're stronger now and you can protect everyone. The other knows and now I also know of it. Just leave the past behind and just walk towards the future." He murmured and the others were touched by his actions towards the panda lover. They smile knowing that they had finally found the perfect Omega for the packs.

"And Tao, thank you for still living until now." Tao felt happy after it was being said that he hug the Omega tightly, burying his face on Kyungsoo's shoulder, a soft murmured was heard by all of them.