Prologue

1 year ago.

I waited for my best friend Nelly, waiting for her to buy me the thing i asked for, when i heard a knock on my room door i hurried and stood up and opened the door to see the bag in her hand. "Here, i got four of different brands." She whispered as she shut the door handing the bag to me. 

I took the bag out of her hand and walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me, i opened the box of the pregnancy test and walked over to the toilet, i pulled my leggings down peeing on the stick after i was done i washed myself then pulled my leggings up, i washed my hands then opened the door for Nelly to come, she sat on the counter while i paced back and forth. 

Nelly sighed watching me. "How weren't you two aware of using protection? Is Maluma that stupid." She whisper-yelled. 

I felt tears build up in my eyes as i realized it was five minutes i turned to Nelly. "Can you check it, i'm too scared to." She gave me a sad smile and nodded. 

She jumped off the counter looking at the two pregnancy test her eyes went wide making my heart beat quickly. "Layla, it's positive." She said making my heart drop, i felt tears pour out of my eyes. 

"What am i suppose to do?" I cried. 

Nelly frowned and walked up to me pulling me into a hug. "Hey, it's alright." She rubbed my back up and down. "I'll be here to help you." We both pulled away and she wiped my tears. "You have to tell Maluma."  I nodded sadly. "Today." My eyes widen. "Right now, Layla he deserve to know and i know he will take full responsibility he is a sweetheart." I played with my hands not replying to her. 

~~~~~~~~

I knocked on the door waiting for an answer after a few minutes the door opened revealing Maluma. "Layla? Come in." He stepped aside letting me in. 

I walked in turning to him, making him wrap his arms around my waist kissing my lips. "We need to talk." I said as we pulled away from the kiss. 

He nodded. "Yeah, we do." He lead me to his living room. "So who is going first?" He asked, i want him to go first. 

I sat down beside him on the couch. "You should." He looked at me grabbing both my hands kissing them. 

"Layla." He paused looking into my eyes. "I love you, but i have to leave Colombia for my career." He paused again looking at me with sad eyes. "That's why i'm breaking up with you." I felt tears drop from my eyes and onto my cheek. "I'm sorry, i will always love you and always have you in my heart i will never forget  you." I sobbed and stood up. 

"Okay." I nodded. "Do what you need to do complete the dream you've always wanted." I said walking towards the exit but Maluma grabbed my hand turning me around making me face him. 

"I thought you were going to tell me something." 

I'm pregnant. "It's nothing, it's too late now." I ripped my wrist from his grasp and walked out of the house leaving all the memories we shared in that house with him. 

It was over and now i'll raise this child alone, and i will show it so much love even if i go through stress i'll show him or her so much love. 

I love him and i will never forget him, he was my first love, he was my first time with everything, i won't be able to get him out of my heart.    

~~~~~~~ 

This book has officially started and right now i'm writing Chapter one so keep your eyes opened for chapter one, i promise you this book is going to be a fun and good book! So yeah...See you guys with Chapter 1. 

:) Smile and Stay positive.