Chapter 2: THINKING

Lucy's POV

I am now walking to the guild to check if they really changed after what happened yesterday. I then saw this white haired girl thinking in deep thought that she didn't notice that she was walking towards a river. I ran to her and held her wrist to prevent her from falling on to the water. As of on cue she snapped it off it.

"Oh thank you for saving me back there!"

"It's fine no worries"

Then I noticed she has our guild mark.

"Hey are you a member of the Fairy Tail Guild"

"Yeah my name's Lisanna Strauss a take over mage"

"Oh me too! My name's Lucy Heartfilia a celestial mage! Are you perhaps a sister of Mirajane and Elfman Strauss?"

"Yeah wanna walk with me to the guild Lucy?"

"Sure why not"

We walked to the guild while talking about each other and she is a great listener. When we arrived we pushed the guild doors open and everybody looked shocked at Lisanna. Then they started crying while running to her.

"Hey guys I'm back"she said

Am I missing something in here because all of them are crying. I looked at Gajeel,Juvia,Wendy,Romeo and Carla they all also looked so confused of what was happening. I went to them and asked if they know what was going on but they said no. I went to Mira and she was crying as well, I asked her why and she said that she was her long lost sister. I also found out that she was just in edolas at that time. Me and Lisanna became best friends after a short time to me she is a really nice and caring girl. When I was going to her to talk about the latest issues about modeling the guild suddenly attacked me again with magic also Cana.I looked at Lisanna with a weak smile while she looked shocked with tears in her eyes. She tried to tell them to stop but with no avail they didn't listened I shook my head no because there's no use in trying to stop them. They eventually got bored of me and went back to what they were doing. So I stand up and went to my apartment. While I was walking people looked at me weirdly and some with pity on their faces. When I arrived I sat on my bed and healed my wounds like they were nothing to me which is true because I have like an immortal body but I get bruises, the truth is like I didn't feel anything at all but I have to look like I'm hurt or my secret will be revealed. I was starting to trust them all but they betrayed me so I decided not to.I looked at the mirror and I looked normal like nothing happened to me.

I checked the time and it was 8 o'clock in the evening. I was thinking how my cousin Yona was doing with uncle at the castle. Tears fell down my eyes because I miss them they were like my family to me when my mom died. They comforted me that time, we had a snow ball fight that time and they got sick. I remembered how I always tease her cause I know she likes Su Won and how she gets embarrassed by that. I drifted to sleep with those memories I treasure.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Punguy:Well I'm still the punniest guy around this story

Nightliz1204: Shut it Punguy! You only wrote yourself through this with the baka

HotDawgz:Nightliz you're such a meanie(anime cries)

Nightliz1204:Urusai you hentai (smacks HotDawgz in the head)

Punguy:hahahaha hentai she called you a hentai!!

HotDawgz: What's a hentai??

Nightliz1204 and Punguy: SECRET!!

HotDawgz:WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO MEAN huhuhu Π_Π

Nightliz1204:Anyway time to do the disclaimer you do it Punguy

Punguy:Nightliz1204 does not own Yona Of The Dawn and Fairy Tail

All: See Ya