Chapter Twenty Two- "Is That How You Like It?"

Start from the beginning

            “Okay, lets.”

            Before I had time to move, he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder, making me erupt into laughter.

            “Baby stop! Put me down!” I couldn’t hold back the giggles as he danced with me over his shoulder and started to walk down the steps. I hit his ass, trying anything to be released.

            “If you think that’s going to get me to let go of you then you’re crazy.” He shook his head and walked through the corridor to my favorite living room. “How badly do you want to be put down?”

            “Badly!” I screamed.

            “Okay.” He chuckled and smacked my ass before flinging me over onto the couch.

            “You’re crazy.” I giggled.

            “Crazy for you.”
            His words made my stomach erupt into a million butterflies as I remained on the couch, smiling from ear to ear. He just didn’t realize that he was so perfect. He was the best person I knew.

            “Babe?” he said, interrupting my thoughts.

            I sat up to look at him. “Hm?”

            “What do you want for dinner? I was thinking Chinese but if you want something else then that’s fine.”

            “No, Chinese sounds great actually.” I felt my stomach grumble just thinking about it. I didn’t realize how hungry I actually was until now.

            “Okay, what do you want?” He pulled out his phone and started to dial the number.

            “Can I get Sesame Chicken and white rice? I don’t know how expensive this place is. I have money.”

            I always felt guilty when Justin bought things for me because I was perfectly capable of paying for it. Granted, I wasn’t as well off as he was, but I still supported myself.

            “Babe stop. You’re not paying for anything.”

            Before I could interrupt him, I watched him walk onto the patio and wink at me before shutting the door behind him, making me roll my eyes and lean back into the pillows. He was unbelievable.

 --------

            Finishing my last bite of chicken, I placed the empty container on the coffee table and leaned back into his chest.

            We had just gotten finished watching a movie and I couldn’t be happier. Ever since I saw this living room it’s been a wish of mine to be able to do exactly what we were doing. I didn’t want the fame or the cameras; I didn’t want any of that. All I wanted was Justin and times like this with him. I know the fame will always be apart of his life and I’m willing to accept it. I just wish things could be like this all the time and didn’t have to get so complicated.

            Justin switched the TV off and carried our containers into the kitchen to dump them in the trash. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at me, giving me a sheepish grin.

            “I’m sorry there’s not much to do. I know we can’t really do things because of me. I feel bad.” He leaned against the countertop and drummed his fingers on the granite.

            “Justin this has been such a perfect night. This is what I like doing best. Just being with you and doing the simple things. Besides, there’s still one thing we haven’t done yet.” I stood up from the floor and smiled to myself.