Chapter Two- "I'm Not Loveable..."

Chapter Two

 “I’m Not Loveable…”

          As I stood in line waiting to get into the concert arena, I felt like I was going to pass out from either my nerves or from how numb my body completely was. It was a winter day in New York City and I was kind of upset about the fact that they still made us wait outside even though it was below twenty degrees out. 

        Today was the day that I was finally going to meet the boy that literally meant everything to me, Justin Drew Bieber. I've been waiting for this day my whole entire life and after working my ass off to afford the ticket I've been crossing off the days on my calander for almost two months now. It's hard to believe the day is finally here but if I don't go inside soon I won't be able to meet him from getting damn frostbite. 

            “Everyone with a meet and greet ticket for Justin Bieber please make your way inside and head towards the escalators.”

            I glanced over to see a security guard ushering people in so I gripped my meet and greet pass and quickly rushed in, thankful to be surrounded by warmth finally. The area i was in was a huge open space with security guards literally everywhere you looked. When I spotted the escalators I got a jolt of excitement throughout the lower part of my stomach and I swear I couldn't make it over to them fast enough.

        I wonder if he's going to like me. I mean, I've read my bieber experiences online and I've tried to figure out the best possible way to talk to him and get the most time with him but i'm almost certain when I lay my eyes on him all of my thoughts will completely leave my mind. My goal today was to get a kiss on the cheek or something at least. Hopefully i'll be coherent enough to ask him that.

            “Ticket please.”

            I quickly snapped out of my daydream and handed my ticket over to the security guard who looked like he obviously didn’t want to be there. He was in all black with an earpiece in his ear and he had a look of disgust on his face. I couldn’t blame him really. If I was sixty years old and had to work an event with a bunch of teenage screaming girls I’d be pretty pissed off too.

            At the top of the escalator, I was then taken to the line where I had to wait to have my picture taken with Justin. Trying not to throw up, I took in my surroundings. The meet and greet area was a large open space from what I could see. The ceilings were high with big chandeliers hanging down and they had Justin Bieber food for everyone set up on a table. I glanced over to see food with Justin’s face on it and was shocked to see people actually eating it. How can they be hungry at a time like this?

            The line ahead of me was made up of about twenty people and surprisingly it was moving rapidly fast. Moving up closer in the line I noticed the backdrop screen where we would be taking our pictures with… holy shit. There he was. I stopped dead in my tracks, not being able to move. My heart started picking up speed and my palms began to sweat as I took all of him in. He was wearing black vans, khaki shorts, a white button up long sleeved shirt and a black snapback. He was even more flawless in person. His hair was styled just the right way and his eyes were the dreamiest color brown you could ever imagine. Scanning my eyes across his face, they settled on his lips. They looked so soft and plump. They’d probably feel so good kissing my neck… or my stomach… or my-

            “Are you ready?”

            I jumped and blushed at the interruption of my dirty thoughts once I realized the security guard was right in front of me.