Chapter Eighteen- "You're Mine..."

Chapter Eighteen

"You're Mine..."

BEFORE YOU START READING: make sure you re-read chapter one because this chapter is a continuation of it! 

Sophia’s Point Of View-

             I quickly snapped out of my daydream of our memories together and focused my attention on Justin.

            “Holy fuck.” He collapsed on top of me, sweaty and out of breath. “I missed this too much. I missed you too much.” He traced his fingertips along my jawline and then brought his lips down to swiftly kiss my forehead.

            I couldn’t take it anymore; I couldn’t take lying to him. I was so scared to tell him but I knew if I didn’t, I’d be doing the same thing he did to me last year and that wouldn’t be fair to him. Taking in a deep breath, I sat up and cleared my throat.

            “Justin I need to tell you something really important.” I pulled the sheets over myself and twisted my finger around the end of one of my brown curls.

            “Of course Sophia, what is it? You know you can tell me anything.”

            I didn’t want to lose him but I had a feeling I was going to.

            “Okay well when we were on a break those two months, when I thought you were with Tiffany,” I took another deep breath and continued. “I wanted to get back at you because I thought you were together so I went over to Jace’s house and I…” I covered my face in my hands, not wanting to finish. I was mortified.

            I saw him remain emotionless as he processed what I was saying. “And you what?”

            “I-“

            “Did you sleep with that asshole?” he cut me off, his eyes becoming darker as he looked at me for an answer, wanting it not to be true.

            Looking away from him, I remained silent just wishing I could crawl into a hole and never come out.

            “FUCK!”

            I jumped, startled from his outburst, and watched him get off the bed to slip his pants back on. I had no idea what to say because I know I fucked up. There was nothing I could say to make it any better. I just prayed he’d forgive me.

            He ran his fingers through his hair, pacing back and forth, and slammed his fist into the side of the wall.

            “Justin stop!” I covered my eyes in fear.

            “Stop? You fucked someone else and you want me to stop? That fucking asshole. How fucking dare he put his hands on you and touch you. Fuck!”

            I knew he’d be angry, but I never thought he’d be this angry. I started to cry as I watched him knock the pictures off my dresser and pound five more punches into the wall before I got up and grabbed his fists.

            “Justin please stop!”

            “Don’t fucking touch me. That mother fucker…” he snarled. “I swear to fucking god I’ll kill him.”

            His face was so red. I’ve never been scared of him before in my life but I was petrified of him right now. I just kept holding onto him to try and get him to look at me but I could see the tears in his eyes. I knew he was furious with me.