Tolga gets jealous

After ending the my new tv show " aşk laftan anlamaz " , I started going with burak ( burak is the role actor of the tv show ) so often . Tolga was busy with his new movie so I thought that I shouldn't distract him .
On Valentine's Day I got a call from tolga asking me to join him in his way to his parents house , but I couldn't say yes because I promised burak that I will meet him and his girlfriend to celebrate Valentine's Day, Tolga actually was so busy that after visiting his parents he will go to work,so we didn't celebrate our first valentine together , but I really know that if he wasn't busy he would make the day the best day ever!
Anyway after meeting with burak and his girlfriend we went to drink coffee in a cafe , we all ordered cake with coffee and started talking about our love stories, until his girlfriend decided to go to the bathroom , after is girlfriend left he held my hand and said ( hande don't worry cause tolga would never forget you even if he was at work , be positive) actually I wasn't that upset but I did feel lonely without him , but tolga entered the cafe when burak had his hand on my face , he shouted " WTH is happening here " I jumped terrified and said " it doesn't seem as it looks " than he sat beside me with his eyes full of jealousy on burak " ok !!! then tell me the truth ". His jealousy made feel special in a different way, it made me love him even more, is this love or is it a trust issue, this question starts repeating in my head.