Participating in Miss Turkey contest

After I stoped studying the art collage in Boston , I worked in many places so I can live there as anyone but I couldn't, until I saw an advertisement in Instagram about miss turkey contest so I bought a ticket to return to my own country so I can participate in my country's beauty contest.
When I arrived I couldn't go my house because my dad doesn't know that I stoped studying from 5 months , so I went to Ahmed bek's house and told him my whole story , he really stood beside me , I really appreciated my dad's friend he really understood me in this situation.
So the next day I went to register in the contest , and when I arrived I found this huge line waiting to register, at first I thought that I was so early but I saw that I was so late to the registration I stood for actually 3 hours and 45 min until I could register.
After reading the terms and conditions a point took my attention it was saying ( you need to get used rumours because after entering the contest you will have fans and enemies) I stood and said in my heart ( l need to change my life I need to be ready of becoming a famous celebrity.
I entered the competition with hope and I wish to win in it.