Hande erçel The TV Star Was Born

After the contest announced the winner , I got a call from a producers who asked me to meet them that day at lunch , I really didn't know them but when I went to meet them I saw the huge director Sadullah Celen who asked me to play a character in his new series ( Güneşin kızları ) that means the daughter of the sun , with some huge actors I dreamed to see in front of my eyes , I never thought I will act with them in the same series, but it happened , I even didn't think I just said with no patient " yes , of course " . They told me that they will give me the dialogue next month when it's done.
When I came to the studio guess who I saw " tolga " my first crush will be the boy who had a crush on me but couldn't say it because of his best friend I was in a relationship with , his best friend loved me but I didn't , my heart was beating for " Tolga " his character name is ( Ali ) and my character name was ( Selin ) I had a twin who is a tomboy and I had a small sister how never keeps a secret , I really had a weird family in this series the more I go in details the more you'll get confused so let me summery the story .
My first day as an actor was unbelievable, and as we go on and shoot episodes I got more fans most of them are teens , I wish my story made them become their self , whatever , I got 4 million followers in Instagram in only on series and it kept increasing everyday , so from now on I am not a normal Hande Erçel I am a famous celebrity called Hande Erçel known as Selin because of my first series and my first character name.