My life started

Every thing started when I was born,,,,,,,,,,,,, I was the first daughter for my dad so he named me hande , the first change happened to my life was being the right hand of my dad's. Trust me being hande erçel is not that easy , being from the erçel family means to be always right and never wrong. Growing up without a mother is so hard, because your mom is your best friend so can tell her all your secrets, your first crush and so on , watching all these students hugging and kissing the mom's after graduating from elementary school , makes me feel jealous, and trust me you wouldn't like to feel like this.

After I reached the age of having my own life and to trust my self , I started having new friends rather than my old friend, actually my old friends were :( Grandfather - Grandmother - Ant Rosie - Ahmed be ) these actually weren't my friend they were my fathers but they became mine too after I was born , having no brothers and sisters made me a communicative with other people , like I mean that I can trust any one I see in front of me as I know him for several years. After graduating from high school I went to Boston to study art so I can become an artist, even though my father wanted me to be a doctor , I couldn't fell it in my heart my dream was to be an artist so I will make this dream come true by putting all of my effort and forget   being an member of the erçel family.