Meeting my fans!!

Being a celebrity is not that easy , it's a really hard work to do, at the beginning I thought being a celebrity is the easiest job people can do . But it appeared that it's not!!!!
Getting to meet my fans is the most exciting thing you could ever imagine, but it makes me nervous sometimes, I keep thinking on what to say and what not to say, meeting teens that reminds me of my self when I was in there age is the most thing I like in my career I always say into my self " may god bless you and make all you dreams come true ", it's so weird I never got to meet a celebrity and now I am a celebrity.
My first fan is my dad , that stood beside me and forgot about people who will talk about us , he didn't care, he only cares about his daughter and that's me.
After walking on the red carpet and getting a trophy " best role actress " from the first series I've made I saw my whole "family" sitting and there heads are looking it the sky , which made my eyes tear up on the stage , I don't care if I was pour or rich , I care about my family if their proud or no .
My relationship with tolga started to get better after I told him that I had crush on him , he liked it but I didn't because I was over this "love story".