35 | Keeping The Jersey

This is a short chapter!

As soon as I made it to the party I could already smell the alcohol and sweat in the air, it's only nine o'clock people! The party was located at someone's house down by the river that was about forty minutes away from the football field.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice say and I turn around to see Lena and Rosey with red cups in their hands, oh no I already know what that means.

"Do I have too?"

"Yeah! Come on it's a party let loose!" Rosey shouted over the music.

"Rosey's right, come on Macy!" Lena tried to convincing me.

"Don't be a buzzkill babe" I hear Zach say making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Fine" I say and grab the red cup and chug it all down.

I ended up drinking more than I anticipated to...

When I wake up I have a pounding headache and someone's arms around my waist. Oh no what happened?! Then I quickly scan the room.

It looks like I am in a guys room from the football posters, xbox and their smell which is very familiar. Wait whose next to me and why am I out off my disguise?

Please don't be some psycho that wants to kill me!

Then I turn my head around to see... Zach fluttering his eyes open which looks really cute making me smile "Morning babe."

"Why am I here?"

"You got pretty drunk last night and my house was the closest, so I decided to bring you here" Zach explained then I was about to get out of the bed but he pulled me back down "Come on it's Saturday let's sleep in!" making him snuggle closer.

"Come on I have to go dress shopping today with Lena and Rosey!"

"Five more minutes, please?" Zach says giving me a cute puppy dog face which I couldn't say no to.

"You're so cute!" I say pinching Zach's cheeks making him yelp in surprise.

"Ow! That hurt!" Zach says making me laugh "I'm not cute I'm manly!"

"That's what they all say" I say sarcastically nodding my head.

"Shut up and sleep with me" Zach says pulling me closer.

This time I was awakened by a vibration from my phone, I move quietly trying to not wake Zach.

{ Rosey | Lena | Gigi } Texts:

Gigi!

Where are you?!

Is she even up?!

Hopefully she's already there

I dont know

Morning :)

Don't morning us!

Where the hell are you?!

Still in bed, duh

Shopping!

Omg I totally forgot! I'll be there in twenty!

You better be!

End of texts.

"Zach let go"

"No"

"I have to go!"

"Five for minutes"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Fine but you gotta come over tonight"

"Yeah, yeah bye!" I say getting out of bed and pulling the jersey over my head "I'm keeping the jersey!" I say and walk out of the room to let Zach sleep again.

Sorry I didn't have time to write a long chapter! ily byeee! 💕