part 7

Kireina p.o.v.
Finally home i can sleep all day. Then again i have to look after kasai. She is the light of my life. Kasai went to her room i showed her. It was night time so i made dinner and me and her ate. After dinner she went to sleep and some one knpcked on my door. It was sasuke. "Hey kireina can i come in " he asked. "Sure "i said. He came in and we watched a movie. He then stating kissing me so i kissed back till i heard a squeak. Uh oh. "Get of my sister you big dobe i'll kill you"she then electrified him. And he passed out. "Kasai sasuke is my boyfriend so dont hurt him or kill him" i explained and she nodded. I carried sasuke to my bed and got in i felt his arms around my waist. I turned around and we kiased once more and that lasted about 30 minutes. He puled me closer to him closing the gap. Then we broke apart. He climed on top of me and started kissing me. And kasai walked in again. "Can i sleep with you"she asked sleepily. "Of course" i said she crawled in between me and sasuke and snuggled into me. Then we all fell asleep.

    Morning time hehehehe
I woke up to a splash of water. And saw kasai with a bucket. "What the hell kasai" i said. Then i pushed he out and started changing. I took my shirt off and heard"i like what im seeing" i looked at the bed and saw sasuke looking at me. "You pervert"i yelled. Then put another shirt on. Sasuke came over to me and kissed me till i heard a yell. I ran down stairs and saw kasai yelling at the stove to cook eggs. And the eggs werent even cracked. I sweatdropped. "Kasai this is why i cook" i said. I then cooked some eggs and bacon and kasai sasuke and i ate. We had the day off while kasai had to go to school. I went up to my room and found some movies for me and sasuke to watch. While he went and brought snacks. I set up the frontroom and sasuke came in the door. And the fun started.