27.Threesome

WARNING:cursing and smut included
It was a rainy day and you were just cuddling with your boyfriend Calum on your couch watching Tangled (yeah the Disney movie). You noticed that he was nervous about something so you asked him.
"Hey baby what's wrong?"
"What? Oh...uh nothing Y/N"
"Oh come on,I know something is bothering you. Tell me" you insisted.
"Well um,I was thinking about something"
"What is it?"
"Something new in our relationship?"
"Jest tell me Calum"
"I was thinking about a threesome..." He blurted out embarrassed.
"I thought that it would be interesting" you just looked at him and started laughing.
"Okay.I'm in!" You told him excited. "What?Really?I thought you would disagree"
"No not actually. The truth is that I was thinking about it these days and I thought why not? It's good to experiment and try new things"
"Oh my god! I wasn't expecting that"
"Haha well you can say I'm unexpected!" You told him giggling.
"So who's gonna be the second girl?"
"What? No no no. There will be me,you and one more boy. Let's do it with one more girl the next time" you said with a smile.
"Oh okay! Cool. So who were you thinking of?"
"Um,I had someone in mind..."
You told Calum with a smirk on your face.
"Who is it baby?"
"Michael!"
"What?Michael? My best friend Michael? Michael Clifford?"
"Yes Calum,Michael Clifford"
"I'm not sure ..."
"Ohh come on now Cal, I'll let you chose the girl for the next time" you sat up and placed yourself on his lap whispering in his ear.
"O-okay...just call Michael and tell him to come over. He always wanted a threesome" you giggled and took your phone to call Michael still sitting on Calum's lap.
After two rings he answered.
"Hey Y/N?" Is everything okay?"
"Yeah yeah Michael everything is great"
"Oh okay good! Why did you call me?"
"You know,Calum and i were thinking about something. Something new in our relationship"
"Yeah? What is it Y/N you're scaring me"
"Okay,well are you up for a threesome? Me,you and Calum. He told me you always wanted to have one"
"HELL YEAH! I'm coming over"
"We're waiting!"
you smirked and looked at Calum. He suddenly attacked your neck sucking a bit making you leave a little moan. You hadn't hang up the phone so Michael heard it.
"Oh God!" You heard him saying and turned off the phone. You were making out with Calum when the doorbell rang and you knew it was Michael so you went to open the door for him.
Calum came with you and as you opened the door you smirked at Michael and headed upstairs. While you were walking to your room you heard Calum saying to Michael "You won't kiss her on the lips." "Okay dude"
You had took off your clothes and you were laying down on the bed when the boys came in and just stood and stared at you for a bit.
"Come here" you told them and got up of the bed to grab Calum and kiss him passionately.
He was exploring your mouth with his tongue when you felt two hands on your hips and someone kissing your back sending shivers through your body. You slightly moaned when you felt Michael's hands playing with your panties and taking them off slowly just to tease you.
"Jeez,I've always wanted that" you heard him saying.
Then Calum attacked your neck kissing you hard. You rolled your head back giving him more access. He started sucking on your sweet spot leaving hickeys. "Ugh Calum" you tried to say but it came out as a whisper. Michael had taken off his clothes and your underwear and was now spanking you and then kissing your bum making more moans escape your mouth. Suddenly they both stopped doing what they were doing and Calum lifted you up and took you to the bed. You were in all fours.
Michael was now in front of you and you knew what they wanted. Calum grabbed your hair and whispered in your ear "Want daddy to make you feel good princess?"
"Y-es daddy!" You told him.
"Make our friend Mikey cum and you'll get what you want"
You smirked and placed your hands on Michael's boxers and pulled them down leaving his cliffanaconda out(yeah I said cliffanaconda).
He was BIG! you started pumping him while looking into his eyes. "Shhit!" It was all he could say that moment.
You decided to tease him so you started kissing his stomach making him hiss.
This whole time Calum was eating you out making loud moans escape your mouth.
"Shit baby you're so wet!" He said and continued his job.
You took Michael in your mouth when he wasn't expecting it and this made him roll his head back,grab your hair and curse loudly "HOLY SHIT" you smiled and comtinued making him feel good. You then felt two cold fingers inside you and you moaned on Michael's d***k (sorry about that) sending shivers down on him.
He started moving your head when Calum started curling his fingers inside you hitting your g spot. "Calum I'm gonna cum If you keep doing that" you tried to say through moans. "Not unless I say it baby girl" he told you and them took his fingers out of you making you groan but you started moving your head faster since you wanted to send Michael over the edge.
"FUCK FUCK FUCK" he couldn't hold his moans anymore. CALUM FUCKING THRUSTED INTO YOU WITHOUT WARNING making you scream his name. He was going fast hitting your g spot every time. "SHIT Y/N you're so tight!" All of you were a moaning mess. You felt your walls clench around Calum and felt that both of the boys were close.
You felt Calum pressing his middle finger to your clit to make your orgasm more intense and you were so close you thought you would explode. "Fuck Y/N I'm coming!!!" And with that you felt Michael release in your mouth. Not a second later Calum sent both of you over the edge "cum for me princess,cum for daddy" Calum told you and that was it! You couldn't hold it anymore and you release on Calum when you felt him cumming inside you. "FUCK!"
After that you couldn't feel your legs. You were exhausted so you just lied down on the bed. You heard the boys talking .
"Thanks for that dude!" Michael said.
"See you tomorrow Michael"
And with that Michael left and you felt two strong arms around your waist and Calum lying beside you.
"That was..."
"Great?" You cut him off
"Yeah! Great,awsome!"
"Mmhm" you couldn't keep your eyes open anymore.
"Go to sleep baby"
You smiled and drifted off to sleep.

A/N: That was longer than expected andAWFUL AWFUL AWFUL...that was awful. I might delete it because it sucks but guys! MALUM THREESOME IS GOALS!(IM WEIRD). I'm sorry for this imagine and I'm truly sorry for not updating but I have homework and had some pretty crappy days.I'm sorry again. Comment your opinion please. I love you guys so much!!byee

(Im so sorry for all the cursing and for any mistakes )