17.Skype

You had just got out of the bathroom after taking a quick shower. Calum was on tour with the boys and you were feeling down the past few days. You put on one of his shirts (he always leaves one or two when he's away)and decided to just see what's on Twitter. While you were scrolling through it you heard the sound of the Skype coming from your laptop. You run to open it seeing that calum was calling you. You accepted the call immediately and saw his cute face on the screen." Hey babe!!!" He greeted you with a huge grin on his face.
"Hey Cal!"
"How are you princess?"
"Uh,I'm fine what about you? How's tour going?"
"The tour is awesome, I have so many things to tell you about the places we visit every day when I get back!!!"
"Mmhmm,good". You picked up a teddy bear which was next to you. You signed with a pout on your lips looking at calum with tears in your eyes.
"What's wrong baby girl?"
"I miss you calum, I fucking miss you like crazy.I have to cuddle this teddy bear and pretend that it's you but I can't. It's not the same without you. A stuffed animal can't replace you. Come back calum I need you here with me ...please" you were now a sobbing mess crying your eyes out.
"Hey,hey Y/N baby please don't cry please, I miss you too but I will be back soon. I promise,three more weeks and then we can cuddle for as much as you want. Just please don't cry i can't stand seeing you like that"
Calum said with a sad look on his face and you just nodded mumbling am 'okay'. "I have to go now but I will call you tomorrow baby. And remember that I will be back soon, i love you"
"I love you too Calum,I'll be waiting for you to come back". Then you ended the call with a smile. Three more weeks,three more weeks and we'll be back together again. You thought to yourself holding the teddy bear in your arms and drifting off to sleep.

A/N: i think this was kinda awful but thank you for reading and voting. Keep doing that and please comment. (I'm sorry for any mistakes :/ )
Thank you guys so so much for 10K reads you're awesome!

(Please check out my preferences... I will update soon)
I love you all byeee ♥♥♥