16.He watches you while you're changing

You had a bad day so you decided to have a hot bath to relax. Calum was at the studio because he had recording with the boys so you were home alone. When you finished you got out of the bathtub and wrapped yourself up in a towel. You started singing. It was something you did to relax and forget everything for a while. Since you were singing you didn't hear Calum entering the house so you just continued searching for what clothes to wear. You were only on your underwear and matching bra. When you turned around to go leave the towel in the bathroom you saw calum starring at you in amusement. "Oh my god Cal!For How long have you been here?"
" Um for about 5 minutes? I didn't want to scare you baby but I also didn't want to interrupt your singing"
"Haha it's okay,come here"
Calum started heading towards you still starring at your half-naked body. "Like what you see babe?"
"Mmhnm I love it". He then wrapped his hands around your waist and leaned down to give you a long passionate kiss. " cuddle please?" You asked him. "Of course baby girl"
You then smiled and put on one of Calum's shirts to go downstairs. You spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies together.

A/N: heyyy....I updated! I hope you liked it and please vote and comment. Keep reading and you can check my preferences. I just started writing them...I'm sorry for any mistakes. Love you lots byeee <3