23.Argument Part 2

Calum's POV

"You are nothing to me"

"Why the hell did I tell her that?
Why? I told her she's nothing to me when she's actually everything to me!" Yeah Calum had developed strong feelings for you but he never told you.
Calum couldn't believe that he had spoke to you so rude.
He had regretted every single word that had came out of his mouth.
He thought that the best thing he could do for now is to call you and apologise.

Y/N's POV
You didn't even wanna see Calum, let alone talk to him.
You spent the rest of the week ignoring his calls and texts trying to make you forgive him.
You weren't in the mood to do anything so you decided to just sleep. Maybe you would feel better after that.
Since you were sleeping you didn't hear Calum entering your house until you felt him wrap his arms around your waist.
"What the fuck??!!" He had scared you so you started yelling !
"Woah woah Y/N it's me, Calum."
"Shit Calum you scared me and what are you doing here?
" Sorry I didn't mean to. I came here because you weren't answering to my calls and-"
"Don't you think I'm annoying and clingy? I didn't want to bother you" you told him getting up of the bed.
"I-"
"What do you want Calum?"
You cut him off asking him impatiently.
"I CAME TO APOLOGISE"
he suddenly raised his voice making you jump a little.
"don't yell at me ..."
You whispered with a sad expression.
"I'm sorry Y/N I'm sorry"
He approached you holding your face in his hands.
You looked him deep in the eyes.
"I'm nothing to you Cal,why are you here? I'm clingy and annoying" yeah now tears had started welling up in your eyes and you couldn't hold them back.
"You're everything to me,EVERYTHING. And no,you're not clingy, you're NOT annoying! I was so stressed yesterday and I took it out on you. I'm so sorry Y/N
I'm so sorry"
He was still holding your face in his large hands apologising.
You started hitting his chest and yelling at him.
"You made me feel so stupid Calum,I have been crying for a week because of you, your words made me feel so awful
I hate you I hate you"
He immediately hugged you tight and brought you close to him.
When you had calmed down a bit he pulled back and did something you would never EVER think he would do.
He KISSED YOU!
yeah he kissed you and it felt so right! It was soft and gentle. You then realised that you actually LOVE CALUM.
You kissed him back of course because it actually made you feel great.
He pulled back just so that your foreheads were touching.
"I love you Y/N,and you're everything to me"
He whispered making you smile.
"I love you too"
"How about some pizza and cuddles?"
" Sounds great"
And you spent the rest of the day like this.

A/N: I'm so sorry if it's awful guys...and I'm sorry for the late update again but I spent almost all day VOTING my ass off for 5sos!
We won!!! So proud!!!! Love ya