14.Jealous

"Why can't you believe me Calum? I didn't do anything with him...we were just dancing!"
"Are you kidding me Y/N? You were grinding on him and he was grabbing your hips and he was touching you and GOD!didn't you see that he was all over you?!". You had just arrived from a club with Calum and you were fighting because you were dancing with a guy but as Calum says, you were grinding on him. You were yelling pretty loud. " I.WASN'T. GRINDING.ON.HIM CALUM!GET OVER IT!WE WERE JUST DANCING!"
"STOP IT Y/N JUST STOP IT!I SAW YOU!"
"GOD!Calum why are you doing this now?! Why?do you like it when we fight? You didn't want to dance so I went by myself. He just came over and started dancing with me!"
You had lowered your voice a bit but you were still mad at him for making a scene.
"YOU'RE MINE Y/N!" Calum came angrily over you and pinned you against the wall placing his hands on it next to your head. You were scared.
"Calum I-" you were caught off when he started yelling again.
"MINE! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO HIT ON YOU! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO STARE AT YOU AS IF YOU'RE THEIRS! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO GRIND ON YOU! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO KISS YOU! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE I MAKE YOU FEEL! NO ONE ! NO ONE EXCEPT ME!"
Calum was furious. You were scared that he was going to hit you. "C-"
"I fuckin love you Y/N! You're mine!" He whispered and crashed his lips on yours with SO much passion that your legs went weak. You kissed him back of course with all the passion you had. You tried to wrap your arms around his neck but he grabbed them and placed them above your head taking the control. "I fuckin love you!" He whispered again on your lips. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance and of course you allowed him. You fought for dominance and he obviously won. He finally pulled back. You were looking in each others eyes with lust and love trying to catch your breath.
"You're mine Y/N ...I Love you so much. I don't want you with other guys.It drives me crazy." He whispered and you smiled.
"I'm only yours Calum!and i love you too. So so much" he smiled and kissed you softly once again. You were lucky to have him and you weren't willing to lose him because of a stupid guy who came and started dancing with you.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N:okay guys, I did my best...I hope you liked it and I'm really sorry for any mistakes. Keep reading and voting and please comment . I love you all so much and i wanna thank you for almost 6k reads. I also wanna thank @iddylovesmusic for giving me the idea for the imagine! Love you all! Bye!