(The Cabin) Pt 1 -sneak peek-

IF You dont remember what benson and sam look like you can go back to certain chapters.

new chartcters

gym -sneak peek-

gym

baby sitting -sneek peek-

babysitting

Labor pt1

Labor pt2

---------------------------

¨Im so glad we could arrange this little trip with you guys¨ Benson stated as he slid his shoulder lengh pink hair into a bun.

Sam nods.

¨Yeah we haven't really hanged out as much since you guys eloped "

Sam states honestly before putting another duffelbag into the rental car we were all taking to a cabin we rented for the weekend just to catch up and chill.

We all got into the Jeep with Moredecai driving , with me in the passenger seat, Benson and Sam in the back.

i sighed and started up some convo "wheres little Gabbi? I miss her what is she like 1 now" I ask looking back at the couple in the back.

"Well we decide to let her stay with my brother Pops and his boyfriend Skips they've been begging to have her for more than too hours" Benson stated sarcastically.

Mordecai raises his eyebrow and thinks back. "OH yeah pops I remember him at your guys wedding" Mordecai exclaimed before turning onto the freeway.

"And you said his boyfriend name was skips"?

Sam nods "yeah" he states finally joining  in.

"Was he at the wedding too"?

"Yeah he was there you just probably didn't know about him they were in the closet then so everybody couldn't have known" Sam states while playing Episode.

Mordecai and Rigby go "oh"

"Well we defiantly need to meet them"

"We could invite them lows we have an  extra room in at the cabin" Mordecai offers.

Benson shrugs " I'll call and see but they'll have to drop Gabbi's at my moms" Benson suggests looking at Sam.

Sam shrugs. "I'm  cool with it"

"K I'm calling them"

.......

"They said they're coming"

-------

But what neither of the couples new was that all of them where there for reason.

The same wicked  reason. *smirk*

SO NEW CHARCTERS AND A NEW COUPLE FROM THE SHOW THATS ACTUALLY CUTE FROM MY POINT OF A VIEW.

Ill do a chapter That describes and shows how they  look before pt2 comes out so you guys can clearly imagine right.

COMMENT ON HOW YOU FEEL?

AND THE LITTLE TWIST AT THE END!!

Vote and comment and guess what you think the reason is??

-Kai