The Honeymoon pt3

Rigby sighed as Mordecai set light kisses down his neck to his collar bone before taking off his shirt.

"I love you" Mordecai hisses as he closes the hotel door and takes off his shirt gently pushing Rigby onto the plush king size bed.

Mordecai kisses down the Rigby's pants line before taking them off and his boxers, kissing the tip of his cock before taking it into his mouth sucking deep and slowly listening to Rigby's low moans and groans as he yanks on Mordecai's blue locks.

Mordecai pops off Rigby cock kissing the tip again looking Rigby in the eyes as he licked up and down the shaft before pulling Rigby's tan legs apart to see his tight tan hole, Mordecai does on long Cat lick before licking up and down one hand stroking Rigby slowly the other holding his hand, Mordecai eventually starting tongue fuck him loving the tast of his husband everytime once Rigby had announced he was close Mordecai stopped, pulling his body up to kiss rigby letting him taste himself on his tongue once the parted for breathing Rigby pulled off Mordecai's clothes fast before pushing mordecai down on his back grabbing his dick stroking it a bit before putting it into his mouth sucking fast pulling back when he felt Mordecai close.

Mordecai gets up pushing his lover onto his back before reaching the dresser grabbing there lube squirting some onto his fingers before rubbing them together then sliding them inbetween the tan legs rubbing the hole gently proding the tan hole, Mordecai looked up at Rigby sensing he was trying to relax, Mordecai kissed his tan inner thigh rubbing his thighs gently.

"Take your time baby, we have all the time in world" Mordecai whispered and Rigby smiled and took a deep breath.

"Okay im ready".

"You sure"?

"Mmmhmh".

Mordecai smiled and pecked Rigby's tan thigh.

Mordecai put an finger in gently letting his husband adjust under him before moving it gently two minutes later adding another before adding three then pulling out.

"Ready"?

Rigby nods hissing when Mordecai slid in gently tightly gripping his shoulders.

Mordecai set an slow steady pace in and out of him as Rigby wrapped his legs around Mordecai's waist.

Mordecai beems down to look at his husband kissing his forehead as he kept pumping in and out of him.

"I love you" Mordecai whispered into Rigby's ear before kissing above it.

"And all your flaws" Mordecai added.

Rigby smiles a bit before moaning since Mordecai had sped up a bit.

"I, I love you too".

Rigby pulls his head up to kiss Mordecai's nose.

"And your flaws".

__________________________________

So much fluff and smut.

Urghhhhh

Next one there gambling and stuff in hawii

~Khi