letting the twins go.

I know. I know its been too long but trust me it must be worth the wait right? Lol.

Soon i promise you'll have regular weekly updates but for now it will be monthly, sorry guys.

Ive just started gathering up video lighting umbrellas and things of that nature because im starting YouTube soon.

Subscribe at khiyaashe

So um yeah but anyway this book must go on. And again this book isn't close to being over.

;)

__________________

Rigby wipes his sore eyes he was done crying the babies were gone and that was it and he was so grateful that he hadn't told his mother or his siblings so the pregnancy could be all forgotten with out there fake ass pity.

Mordecai on the other hand was devastated and was excited to have a baby and now he walks around silent.

Rigby watched silently as Mordecai moped around the house, they definitely needed to talk...even though it was hard subject to talk about when it only happened a couple days ago...

He had already informed Benson and Sam listening quietly as both of them showered him with apologies.

He had cried after the miscarriage and was over it now, life goes on even though he had grown fond of the little bump it was gone now before it even had it's first breath.

But it was okay. Rigby learned to get over it...maybe he just wasnt made to have children.

Rigby sighed pulling a strip of brown hair behind his ear that was blocking his vision, he had let his hair grow out putting it into a man bun most of the time except for today he had let it out falling to his shoulders.

Rigby gets up from the couch heading to their little kitchen were Mordecai was numbly cooking toast and wraps his arms around his waist resting his cheek against his cloth back.

"Hey" Mordecai mumbles.

Rigby sighs. "We need to talk"

Mordecai nods turning off the stove knowing it was coming up eventually, and sits in one their chairs at their four chair dinner table and Rigby follows the suit not sitting far but keeping his distance.

"You know the babies are gone right" ?

Mordecai nods looking away.

"Yeah i know their both gone " Mordecai states sadly looking at the floor and Rigby leans in and grabs his hand.

Rigby smiles sadly "their gone but you have to move on, you can't mope around about what could of been"

Mordecai opens his mouth in protest but Rigby keeps going.

Rigby cuts him off squeezing his hand. "I know it hurts baby, i know you loved them but their gone now put them behind you never forget them but you must keep going for me and for you" Rigbg smiles sadly bringing there joined hands to his face kissing Mordecai's hand.

Mordecai smiles too and nods, rubbing his tears off with his face with his other hand.

Their relationship was stronger than this they could make it.

____
In this chapter i wanted to show you guys Mordecai has a vulnerable side and Rigby can be the tough one.

Just wanted to change this up i didnt want this book to be rainbows and cuddles during the whole book, i wanted heartbreaking drama and problems and cuddles and equal amount for both i didng want you guys reading that Rigby was just peice of glass that must be taken care of 24/7.

Vote, comment and Follow me and now subscribe at @khiyaashe

But anyway i hope you guys like it and are okay with the babies being gone.

Who knows Rigby might have some in the future?

Comment if you want mpreg in future?

Or maybe an adoption?

Or just anything you want to see in the future?

Or how you feel about the Miscarriage?

Love you guys.

Mkay bye.