Month 1

"I,...you sure"?

Rigby nods and looks at his husband.

Mordecai smiles and scoots over to cuddle Rigby from behind, his hand over his stomach.

Mordecai chuckles. "There's an baby in there"

Rigby groans against there soft satin pillows. "Don't remind me, I've been throwing up for past two weeks"

Mordecai sighs. "Aww our baby is already causing trouble for you"

Rigby rolls his eyes. "Like father like son" Rigby muttered closing his eyes.

Mordecai chuckles deeply against his neck rubbing his flat stomach in a circular motion.

"How do you know is gonna be a boy"?

"Mmmh I'm just guessing" Rigby whispered tiredly.

"And hoping" Rigby muttered.

"Why, I've always wanted a little girl" Mordecai whispered back excited.

Rigby sighs eyes still closed. "Do you know how to take care of them" Rigby asked.

Mordecai sighs. "Yeah that's true"

"So...we're keeping the baby" Mordecai asked hopefully.

Rigby opened one eye. "Do I really have a choice"?

Mordecai smiles. "Baby you always have a choice like you've said before this is your body and what you do with it is your choice and what you put in it is up too, I know that if you do decide to have this baby I'll be by your side all the way like I always do ...and if you don't I'll still be by your side until your ready or if you decide you don't want children I'll still be there...because I love you" Mordecai stated.

Rigby takes a deep breath still faced toward a wall.

"Look you don't need to give me an answer right now, think it over... we still have 3 months until there's no turning back" Mordecai whispered taking his hands off Rigby's stomach turning away from him wrapping his arms around himself.

"Just know that there's always a choice"...

_________________________________

Vote.

Should Rigby keep the baby?

(The comments always influence me and I allllways read them)

(⊙_⊙) babies?!

Or

ヽ(`Д')ノ no babies?!

-Kai