Anniversary

Rugby yawns and falls onto couch, he was stressed out and tired plus Christmas was coming soon and he hadn't even started shopping yet, Rigby runs a hand threw his brown locks as his headache sets in. He was just having a bad day.

Presses his face deep into the black leather cushions eyes falling shut quickly.

And Mordecai walks into living sitting on couch moving Rigby's feet for second to sit down before sitting down on  the couch dropping Rigby's feet in his lap.

Rigby's eyes flutter. "Hey" he mutters threw the cushions.

Mordecai looks down at him.

"hey" he mutters. "You remember what today is"?
He looks at Rigby motionless.

Rigby looks up to look at him sleep clouding his eyes confusion written on his face.

"Huh"? It takes a minute but Rigby gets it and his eyes widen.

"Shit. Really"? Rigby looks at him and Mordecai nods.

Rigby scrambles to get up. "Fuck. Fuck. I'm so sorry I just- works been shit and I had turn in that whole paper this weekend-

Mordecai cuts him off by a warm smile and warps his arms around his waist, kissing his forehead before looking at him.

"It's fine" he smiles and chuckles a bit. "I thought this would happen so I thought ahead" Mordecai grabs Rigby's hand and drags him to dinner table to show a good prepared dinner and Rigby's speechless.

"You-you did this for me"? Rigby stutters out tears dripping at corner of his sleep deprived eyes.

"Well I saw how much you've been working and how hard and thought you deserved this plus it was our anniversary...killing two birds with one stone" Mordecai states and Rigby grabs his face and kisses him.

"Thank you"...

"Happy anniversary"...

------
Little oneshot to hold you guys over until the CHRISTMAS oneshot is out.

Vote.

Comment.

And follow me on here and on YouTube at khiyaashe

-KAI