Intruders.

I heart started beating wildly and I quietly made my way back to where I came from, my room. I locked the door and started looking around the room that could possibly be served as a weapon or something that could protect me.

I found nothing even after five minutes of mindless searching, I groaned kicking the bedside table's edge.

It was meant to be a light kick and not a full blown 'i know karate' kick, I cried in pain, squatting down to clutch my poor innocent toe.

I tried to stand up and sit on the bed but instead of that I fell down, twisting my ankle and this time I screamed in pain that shoot through my toe to the ankle and to my whole body.

Great, just great.

I was on the floor holding my ankle, massaging and petting it trying to reduced the immense pain on my toe and ankle when heard footsteps making their way up the stairs and my breath caught in my throat.

I tried to stand up, to hide myself but the pain didn't let me. I heard someone trying to open my door, I snapped my head towards the door and saw the door knob turning but it was locked, much to my happiness.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" I heard Lucy's voice as she knocked. My eyes knitted in confusion. She was the intruder?

"Meryl, are you there?" I heard Lisa's voice next and I sighed when I realised they were probably making something in the kitchen.

I stood up, the pain in my toe subsided but my ankle hurt so much. I had to limp towards the door. I opened it and gave them both a sheepish smile. "Yeah, I am fine."

"But we heard you scream?" Lisa asked concern lacing her voice. Lucy too had a worried look, she was assessing me from head to toe searching for any kind of injuries.

"I hit my toe on the table and then twisted my ankle." I gave her a strained smile trying to show how much that hurt.

"Oh, let me see it." Lucy said gently pushing me back into the room.

"That would hurt like bitch." Lisa grimaced.

"Language." Lucy gave her a pointed look making her mumbled a quick apology.

Lucy let me sit on the edge of the bed with her kneeling down to checked both my toe and ankle while Lisa hunched over looking at what her mother was doing.

Lucy sighed. "Does it still hurt?" She gave my ankle a light squeeze making me yelp out in pain that shoot through the ankle to my whole cellular system.

Lisa hissed and gave me a sympathetic smile. I couldn't even smile back due to the pain. "It's sprained." Lucy sighed shaking her head.

Lisa rubbed my shoulders comforting. I bit my lip trying to bear the pain but it was hurting like I had cut off my whole leg.

"Why are you still standing there? Get the first aid box." Lucy scolded Lisa who apologised again and walked out of the room.

Lucy groaned and hollered at her, "Where are you going, Lisa?"

Lisa stopped at the door and turned around confused. "To get the first aid box from the kitchen."

Lucy sighed. "Check the bathroom. The Alpha surely kept another box there."

Lisa quickly nodded and entered the bathroom that was in the room. She walked out not a minute later with a box in her hand.

"Give me the sprain spray." Lucy murmured looking at my ankle.

"Here." Lucy took it and sprayed it on my ankle, a cold feeling spread over my skin where she had sprayed and the smell of the spray was strong.

She gave the spray back to Lisa and bandaged my ankle gently murmuring apologies when I hissed in pain.