New Year-Ally's Life

Chapter One

Two years ago to day I was Alison Perry Loser, wanna be now I'm Ally Perry Miss Popular well in middle school I had medium short hair wore jeans and huddies, I hung around with Molly she had red hair and braces but when I left middle school I wanted to be popular I died my hair blond wore extensions and make up I was not Loser Allison any more I was Ally soon to be cool.

I woke up first day of high school I Straighten my blond hair back combed my side Fringe I did my make up I wore my tight black strapless top my light blue shorts my black heals and knitted cardigan. I got a lift off my dad I clime out of the to my new school St.Johns High School I walked up the gray steps seeing five girls talking in a huddle one had very long black hair other had brown they all had tight tops and shorts or a skirt on they watch me walk passed I went to my locker and put my books in and shut my locker.

The girls stood behind it I think they were the popular crowd One of the spoke"Hi I'm Lexi you new here"

She moved her brown hair out of her face I Looked at her thinking of some thing cool to say"Hey I'm Ally" I Smiled"And yh I'm new" One of the other girls she had black hair said"Thats nice" and she gave of a bitchy Smile Lexi said "thats Tara " the other girls smiled Tara said"yh hi" Lexi "well come on girls" they followed her.

*Bell Goes*

I head to english Lexi's there shes talking to some lads She sees me "Guys this is Ally" she tells them They smile then carry on talking to her I turn and bump into Derrick She had blond hair and a nice body we look at each other for a bit then say sorry at the same time Lexi and the lads watching us I go sit down Lexi sits by me "I see you met Derrick The football Captain"She says I act cool "oh he seems nice"

"Hes fit do you not think "She adds He sits next to us so we stop talking.The teacher comes and starts the lession it flew by Lexi watching me to see if I liked derrick I did but she din't no that.The next lessons was fast too but it was soon break lexi pulled me over to her crew she told me every ones name "Well you met Tara befor thats Becca"She pointed at each girl and said there name "and thats Kelly and Chloe" she smiled not at me but Derrick he was coming over he tapped me on the shoulder "hey we din't meet earlier" he smile at me "Yh I'm Ally "I replied he said"Well I'm Derrick" I smile "yh Lexi told me" two lads walk passed and Derrick leaves with the then I notice the bell goes. we all head to lessons.