Saved p2

{Lucy's pov}
The cops came and arrested the kidnapper "you were my favorite blonde" the kidnapper tells Lucy "watch it" natsu snarls "shut up and get in the car" one of the cops say as they push his head down to get in the car. He mouths "I love you" to Lucy as the police car drives away "ugh he's disgusting" violet says Lilly nods "yup" Lilly says disgusted "if we didn't need him I would have killed him" natsu says as his flames start to go up again "natsu it's ok" Lucy says grabbing his hand "I'm ok" she says "I know Luce but I almost lost you if it weren't for rose... I don't know what I would do withought you I love you so much" natsu says and hugs Lucy. Natsu has never admitted that he loved Lucy and he for sure has never kissed her before I guess master maqurave was right about mating season.... Lucy thinks to herself "Luce?" Natsu says waving his hand at her face "oh sorry" Lucy said she had zoned out. "Well thank you guys for everything" Lilly and violet say to natsu and Lucy "we have to go to our families" Lilly says as she hugs Lucy and natsu violet also hugs natsu and Lucy "you should get that" violet says whispering in Lucy's ear "violet!" Lucy says and hits her playfully "haha I'm serious you should" violet says and walks away "what did she say?" Natsu says "oh um nothing" Lucy says and laughs awkwardly.
{natsus pov}
I knew exactly what violet said I just wanted her to say it natsu thinks to himself "hey um natsu..." He hears Lucy say "yea?" Natsu says "where's happy??" Lucy says confused "...... I have no exact idea......" Natsu says "I know how to get him back though just watch" natsu says "happy fish!!!! I got fish for you!! Natsu screams 3 seconds later they hear rustling in the bushes "fish!! Where!" Happy says running up to natsu and Lucy "haha here for the fish gone for the danger that's happy for ya" Lucy says laughing "I only left to get help" happy says "from who the fish?" Natsu says snickering "no... I would've ate them" happy says with a frown "it's ok happy" Lucy says and grabs his paw "let's go home" Lucy says smilling
{lucys pov}
"Hey Luce" natsu says grabbing her hand "before we get on the train I just wanted to ask you something important" natsu says looking down lucys heart sank was he going to ask her what she thought he was "can I stay the night?" Natsu says and smiles awkwardly "oh... Yea sure" Lucy says "thanks Luce" he says excitedly and kisses her on the cheek he runs to the train and sits down on his seat wow I've never seen natsu run inside a train that fast Lucy laughs to herself and walks into the train and sits down next to natsu and happy.