Job request

Lucy lifts her head slowly as she feels a sudden stop she looks down and sees that Natsu is still sleeping "Natsu" Lucy whispers Natsu slowly opens his eyes "huh... did we stop?" He says looking at Lucy with drool dripping from the side of his cheek "yea" she says giggling "huh what" he says  sitting up "come here" she says grabbing him and cleaning his drool with her shirt "there she says smiling "oh uh thank you" he says blushing they stay looking at eatch other for a good 2 minutes Natsu started leaning in as the both close there eyes "aye!!" Happy says jumping on top of natsus head "ugh" Lucy says and slumps in her seat. Lucy gets her stuff and gets of the train Natsu follows behind her. "Ok well the paper says the kidnapping happens at 11 at night" Lucy says facing Natsu "Lucy I'm not sure about this" he says walking towards her "it's fine I have you with me" she says smiling to assure him Natsu smiles at her "hey happy why don't we go get some fish since it's only 9" he says turning around "happy?" Natsu says as his smiles turns into a frown "what where's happy" he says shouting his name Natsu goes running of to go find him "great" Lucy says standing alone in the dark.
{happy's pov}
Hmm I wonder where all the fish are he says as his tail wiggles around him all Natsu and Lucy do is flirt why can't they just go out already or is Natsu to stupid to realize she likes him...oh Natsu happy thinks to himself  happy didn't realize he was walking towards a little lake until his paw touches the cold water "aye!" Happy shouts out he plops down on the ground "oh great I need Natsu to catch a fish!"  Happy stands up and starts walking back.
{normal pov}
Lucy runs as she hears a noise behind her she starts to sweat and her knees start to tremble "Natsu!!" She screams as something grabs her from behind and covers her mouth "oh your a pretty one" someone says In a muffled voice Lucy bites his hand and screams for Natsu one more time as the guy puts a bag over her head and carries her to his car.
{natsus pov}
"Natsu!!" He hears Lucy screaming he runs as fast as he can "Lucy!" He screams but no answer he keeps on running until he sees a car driving away "oh hell no you don't!" He says screaming his fist light up on fire and he starts running even faster "I'm coming for you Lucy!"