Chapter 42

Adam's POV

"SOOO what'd he say?" Audrey asked curiously before popping her spoon into her mouth. Audrey and I were currently talking on the couch about what happened outside with Zayn. Teddy was in his bed which we dragged beside the couch. We were also in out PJ's and eating ice cream.

"First he started cursing me out THEN he got all soft."

"Hmm. Sounds like him."

"Yea, I told him to do something more sincere and heart felt for you to forgive him."

"ADAM! What are you trying to do? Set me up with the devil?"

"Noooo. Im trying to make you happy!"

"AWWWWW. And oh! I kinda said some things..."

"Like?" I said eating a spoonful of ice cream

"When Zayn and I were arguing at the doorstep, he said he loved Perrie and I said I loved you."

"You WHAT?"

"I freaked!"

"Do you KNOW how much harder my life just got? I love you like a sister but now I have to go and act all lovey dovey to you?"

"Yep... pretty much, and TRUST ME, I love you like a brother too."

"We'll find a way."

"Yes we will. Now, tell me, why are YOU so kind?"

"I just think everyone deserves a second chance and a friend.."

"Awww Adam!"

"Aww Audrey!"

"Let's go to bed."

"I don't wanna!" I pouted and she pinched my cheeks.

"Well too bad! Oh and are WE going to sleep on the couch bed or my ACTUAL bed?"

"Couch bed because I'm too lazy to get up and walk."

"Ok." We got up and put the cushions and such on the floor and I unfolded the bed why she held Teddy to the side. Once the bed was out and all that ness, we plopped on the bed and yes Teddy was on the bed next to us. Audrey turned off the light and plopped on the bed next to me. When I was drifting of to sleep, the sound of a door opening caught my attention. I shot up from the bed and shook Audrey lightly as I heard footsteps coming down the hall. She groaned and opened one eyes and the footsteps became heavier and louder. "Who the hell is it?" she whispered.

"Bad News." we got up on the bed but we didn't wake Teddy. Audrey went towards the wall where the person was coming and I went to the kitchen to get a couple of knives. I'm pretty good at aiming so... yea. I know you guys think that I don't know Audrey is a rare monster, but I do... because I'm exactly what she is. Once I got back, the demonic creature was blocking Audrey's air waves with on hand and about to snap her neck which would've ended her. The creature had the looks of Thomas which made it hard for me to throw the knife at it. The monster looked at me and smirked.

"Hello Adam, my brother. Help me end this demon." he pointed at Audrey with it's other hand. He looked AND sounded like Thomas which made it REALLY HARD for me. Tears were in my eyes and I brought the knife up.

"You're not my brother!" I cried and threw the knife at his' leg but he didn't let go of Audrey throat. Blood started coming out of it's newly-made wound but healed quickly. Damn vampires. His face changed into his original one so he no longer looked like Thomas. He let go of Audrey and she fell to the ground trying to catch her breath. This idiot charged at me and I stabbed him in the chest but it didn't really help me so much. He was straddling me (Not sexually) and holding my wrists in place. I tried lifting my arms but he just kept them there. He was about to bite my neck when two feminine hands wrapped around his face and neck. Then a sickening snap was heard and the guy fell on top of me.. a corpse. I pushed the guy over so he was next to me and looked up. She breathing deeply in and out.

"Thank you.. Audrey." I said out of breath

"No.. problem." She waved her hand then rested both of her hands on her knees and caught her breath.

"What a nice way to end the night."

"I know right!" I smiled at her and she helped me up. Then we carried the body outside to burn it. "Adam?" she asked as I poured the gasoline on the corpse, and got the match box ready.

"Yea?"

"How did you know?" she asked softly. And I threw the lighten match on the body and it burned.

"Same way how you read people's minds."

"So.. you're.. a-"

"Yes Audrey, I'm a vamp-" before I could finish my sentence, there was a knock on the door. I made a circle with my hands and clapped. The fire went away and I smirked,

"SO you have the elements of nature?"

"Yep now let's answer the door." We both quickly got inside of the house and Audrey opened the door. I stood behind her to see Niall and Louis were at the door with bloodshot eyes, tears in their eyes and on their cheeks. Niall said only four words that made Audrey and I cry. Four words that made Niall and Louis break down meaning we had to carry them in. Four words that made our anger build towards Perrie. Four words that will change their lives forever.

"She killed our family."