Chapter 38

Audrey's POV

Its Christmas Eve. What NORMAL PEOPLE would do is be with their familes. Me, I'm spending it with my bed, the couch, the TV AND the kitchen. Oh how I love them. Of course I did visit my family's tombs and lets just say a LOT of tears were shed. I was in my Christmas pajama bottoms and a red tank top. Not to mention my cow slippers... ANYWAYS everything on TV was about how the Grinch stole Christmas or A Christmas Carol. Everyone I knew was out of town so it REALLY doesn't feel like Christmas. I put up a tree and decorated it and everything. It had a couple of gifts under it because they were for my friends. Best of all, on top of the tree I taped a picture of my family pn the star so they were on top. Lights were found every inch of the house so I pretty much went ALL out! I sat on the couch in criss-cross formation and admired the lights. I did a GREAT job! I wasn't finished admiring my work when the doorbell rang. Now who the hell would that be? I got up and walked to the door.

"Who?"

"Hula."

"Hula who?"

"P!" the guy said popping the 'p'. I opened the door and found Zayn standing there with a gift in his hands.

"Why did you steal Harry's joke?"

"Felt like it."

"Anyways...What the hell are you doing here? I thought you were spending Christmas with Perrie to wherever the hell you guys were going."

"Well, she said her best friend, Ethan, only paid for one ticket. So she left and since I was pretty mich spending Christmas alone and you were spending Christmas alone I kinda figured we could spend Christmas alone together." I crunched up my face when he said Ethan BUT I made it look like my nose was bothering me or something.

"You just quoted a song and I and sure come in." I made way so her could step inside. Which he did and took off his coat.

"Oh! I almost forgot. Here." he gave me the rather large squared looking box and I smiled.

"Thank you. WAIT I have something for you too!" I rested the gift on the table and ran to the tree to get his gift.

"Audrey you didn't have to get me anything."

"But you're one of my best friends." I said smiling as I gave him his gift.

"Thank you."

"Anytime."

"Now... I brought pajamas so let me change AND we'll have another Zaudrey day... Christmas Edition."

"I should ask why you brought pj's but im not going to. I might regret it.. so go get dressed!" I said shooing him up the stairs. I heard shuffling and I looked at the gift he gave me. IS HE TRYING TO KILL ME? HOLY SHIT IT'S A BOOM!! I ducked behind the couch and watched the gift carefully. What the fuck is it? I felt two hands on either sides of my waist.

"Audrey, what are you doing?"

"Watching that gift you gave me... Are you trying to kill me?"

"No BUT you'll love it. Trust me."

"Yea yea.. whatever you say."

"What time is it by the way?"

"eight fifty three... why?"

"Can I take your gift to the room for a quick second?"

"Erm... sure..."

"Thanks!" he then took my gift and ran up the stairs NEARLY tripping in the process. Then he locked the door. "HEY AUD CAN YOU MAKE BACON FOR ME?!" he yelled

"WHY?" I yelled back

"I HAVE A WEIRD CRAVING FOR IT!!"

"ARE YOU PREGNANT OR SOMETHING?!"