Chapter 7

Niall's POV

For all my classes, the new kids were there. They seem pretty close because they wouldn't talk to anyone but themselves. In science we had to work in a group of four and Audrey or Zayn weren't there so can you guess who our victims were? The new kids. MWAHAHAHAHA. I nudged Louis and he evilly smirked as we walked over to them. When we approached them the one with red streak in his hair looked at me then back to his friend. I think little-red-wanna-be's name is Lionel, and his little curly haired friend is Harvey. I have to admit though... they're both pretty fit.

"Hello Lionel and Harvey." I said and both the boys chuckled.

"I thought it was Leeroy and Harley!" Louis protested. Then both the boys laughed even harder.

"Neither of those are our names." curly said.

"I'm Liam and that's Harry." red said

"I WAS CLOSE! With Harry's name at least." Louis said.

"No. Jimmy protested. Anyways, were the famous Horan-Tomlinson brothers. I'm Niall and he's Louis." I said

"Ah. I've heard of you guys, some girls were saying that you guys are I quote.." Harry said then his friend joined "..sooooo sexy." Louis and I cracked a smile at them.

"So who's older?" Liam asked

"I am!" Louis said happily.

"Yea by two minutes." I said.

"Well we're just best friends."

"I see. I see." Louis said rubbing his chin. I put my head in my hands and shook slowly.

"So partners?" Liam asked.

"Partners." Louis and I said in unison. Then the lunch bell rang.

"How about you guys sit with us today?"

"Yea sure." Harry said. Him and Louis have been staring at each other like fresh meat. I got my food and started walking to the table and who did I see waiting for us with Zayn and Audrey. Perrie the mother fucking platypus.

She was talking to them about.. wait no scratch that. She was talking them to death about something. I saw Audrey cross ther arms on the table and put her head down. HAHA she's falling asleep! The other boys were behind me and they started laughing about what Audrey was doing.

"Hey Purple chick." Harry called out. We all put our food down and Audrey remained in her position. Perrie looked at his dirextion and he continued. "Can't you see you're ranting about some random shit, that its soo damn boring you're putting the poor girl to sleep." he pointed to Audrey and she laughed. Her head shot up and Liam and Harry gasped quietly. Then Liam whispered in my ear.

"She's pretty."

"Yep." I whispered back.

"Like this child.." Audrey paused and pointing at Harry motioning for him to say his damn name. Louis nudged him and he spoke.

"H-Harry."

"Thank you. Like this child Harry said you are boring the living shit out of me and Zayn so please go away-"

"To Cullen like I give two shits about your life." Zayn cut in.

"YOU TOLD HIM?!" she barked at Audrey. Then the whole school looked at us and Louis flipped them off so they went back to what they were doing.

"I saw it with my own fucking eyes you slut."

"I'm not a slut, you just didn't give me what I wanted."

"Does it look like a give a fuck what you wanted?" Then he reached in his pocket. "It looks like I'm out of fucks to give, skank." then Perrie scoffed and strutted over to Cullen. Audrey and Zayn being themselves high fived each other then we all sat down.

"So, this is an interesting first day." Liam said interested. We all chuckled.

"Yea, sorry about that drama. Just make sure you stay away from Perrie the platypus."

"Haha I like that." Harry said.

"Well I'm Zayn and she's Audrey. The only girl in our 'group'." then we all applauded Audrey. She stood up and took a bow then sat back down.

"Wait if you guys are twins, how come you have different accents?" Liam asked.

"Well when we were born, our mom and dad got into a fight and each parent took a kid. Our dad took me and we moved to Mullingar, Ireland for the first fourteen years of my life. While Lou and our mom stayed in Ireland. We skyped each other ever since we were seven so when we met each other in person we were already close." I explained.

"Yep!" Louis nodded.

"Then.. THEY MET ME!" Audrey said happily. Louis and I nodded then she continued... oh no.. " Then we came up with weird nicknames for each other after we met Zayn. Louis is the Sas Master from Doncaster, Niall is the Mullingar Sweetheart, Zayn's the Bradford Bad Boi, and I'm still undiscovered!" she said then leaned on Zayn. Zayn smiled a little. My eyes widened a bit in realisation. Oh shit. Someone has a crush. I was snapped out my thought when I hear Louis announce.

"Welcome to the group."