Chapter 13

Recap

""I- I.."

"You what?"

"I.."

Audrey's POV

"Zayn tell me, I won't judge you or anything." I said calmly even though I wanted to smack the living shish ca-bob out of him.

"Im gay.."

"YOU'RE WHAT?!?" I said in disbelief then he started laughing.

"Hahaha you should've seen you face! But in all honesty I have to tell you something."

"What is it you doof?"

"IstilllovePerrie!" he said really fast but I heard him.

"YOU WHAT?"

"I. Still-"

"Yeah I heard you, you asshole! SHE CHEATED ON YOU YET YOU STILL FREAKING 'LOVE' HER? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE MEANS?!?" I whispered.. REALLY LOUD.

"I do know what love means because I experienced it! And I trust her enough-"

"TO just stab you in the back again."

"STOP SAYING THAT!! PERRIE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT!"

"But she is Zayn! You're just too fucking in denial to realize it!"

"You said you wouldn't judge."

"Zayn when will you get that I care for you?"

"WHEN YOU STOP GETTING INTO MY HEAD AND TRYING TO CONTROL ME! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR ME BECAUSE YOU ARE A WANT TO KNOW IT ALL BITCH!"

"Well I guess I'll just leave you alone then."

"Audrey you know I didn't-"

"Mean it? Yea, I know. Just by saying that and 'Im sorry' doesn't mean SHIT. In all honesty, have you met me for over the past.. hmm.. I DON'T KNOW, ELEVEN YEARS? Do you honestly think I want you to be unhappy? Well I don't but apparently you want a girl who did beat up your best friends- You know what? I'm not going to argue with you about your feelings but since I apparently 'control your life' I'll just stay out of it. Bye Zayn." then I ran back to the tree. Zayn was running behind me but my immortality just made me that much faster (Author's Note: Seriously.. think Twilight or not). I picked up my canvas book bag and when I was just about to run out the park, Harry gently grabbed my hand.

"Audrey, what happened?"

"Well apparently I'm a controlling bitch in Zayn's eyes so I'll stay out of his life." Then I ran out the park. I just need to go somewhere to.. think.

Zayn's POV

I think I probably just lost my best friend... well she was my best friend. I really know how to fuck up things don't I? Well, I was currently at home and no I didn't tell my family about my little fall out with Audrey because the'd be pissed with me.. it's been three hours since... but no time to think about Audrey, now I have to think about me. I walked up to Perrie's door and two shirtless guys opened the door. Um... awkward much?

"Is um.. Perrie here?"

"Not at the moment. We're her boyfriends.." Wait she has two now? She is a major Slut.

"Oh tell her that.. Cullen stopped by."

"Kay." then they closed the door. Well ok then... I need to apologize to Audrey.. like ASAP. I ran to her house ALMOST getting hit by a car. I knocked on her door repeativley and she yelled.

"COMING!!! GOD I'M NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD SO STOP THE SHIT!!!" she yelled and I quietly chuckled. Only Audrey. Then she yelled again.

"GO AWAY ZAYN!" then she sniffled... sniffled? Oh shit.. I made her cry.. I jumped over the fence to her backyard and ran to the back door. I heard her saying "No no no no no no no no Aw shit." when she saw me inside her house. "Just go away."

"Audrey I'm Sorry!" I said

"BULL. SHIT!"

"I really am!"

"Why aren't you with you sl- I mean girlfriend?" she spat

"I realized she was a whore." then Audrey made the 'really' face. "Ok she actually had two boyfriends in her house so pretty much she fucking more than one guy."

"I see, so now you think you can come here and say "I'm sorry" and I'll just hop into your arms and we'll kiss and make-up? The fuck you think this is? High School Musical?"

"Aud, I don't expect that to happen."

"MHM."

"God you are turning into a Louis."

"Well he is the sas-master from Doncaster!"

"Yes, he is."

"You know, I'd like to forgive you BUT apprently I'm a 'control your life bitch'."

"No no no! I didn't mean that. You just got on my nerve."

"About a girl that cheated on you more than once, that got Cullen and his 'crew' to beat us Niall, Louis, and I, AND even stared at you when you went to sleep one time?"

"Yep that sounds just about right."

"Yes because it is."

"Oh come on Aud. PLEASE forgive me!" I got on my knees.

"Oh God.."

"PLEASE!!! Audrey Melissa Evans (yes that's my real name... Ignore the cast thingy because it's a butt) please forgive me."

"Zayn this is all too soon. I don't think we're ready for this."

"But we AREEEEEEE!!"

"Fine! I forgive you." she said playfully rolling her eyes.

"YAY!!!!" I started 'dancing'

"Where is my damned phone when I need it?" she said searching for her phone. I sneaked behind her and gave her hug from behind... because I'm just the special. Then I picked her up and she started laughing.

"Zayn Javaad! Put me dowwwwnnn!!" she whined.

"Nope!" she started batting my hands away but eventually I put her down but kept my hands around her waist. I placed my head on her shoulder and whisper sang to her.

"Only half a blue sky, Kinda there but not quite

Im walking about with just one shoe

I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a man at best

With half an arrow in my chest

I miss everyhting we do, I'm half a heart without you." I sang as we slowly swayed from side to side. I know she was smiling. I think I just got my best friend back.