Chapter 5

Audrey's POV

I hope on this 'Zaudrey' day we stay inside and eat. Maybe watch movies OR jam out to random songs. When we entered his house, I greeted everyone.

"Trisha!"

"Audrey!" then we hugged. Basically, they consider me 'Zayn's girlfriend'. Yea right. Then Doinya, Waliyah and Safaa ran up to me and hugged me also.

"Hello babes." I hugged them back.

"Hi!" they said in unison.

"Are you coming with us to Wolverhampton for the week?" Safaa asked

"I can't. School's tomorrow."

"Oh well you can hang out with Zayn more." Doinya said winking at me. I playfully rolled my eyes and saw all of their suitcases at the door. Then Yaser came in.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep!" they all said hugging Zayn and I.

"Bye!" Zayn and I said to them as the made their way out.

"Bye! See you guys when we come back!" Trisha said. Then they were out of sight and Zayn turned to me smirking.

"Zaudrey starts now." Then he tackled me to the couch and started tickling me. Even though Im a 'monster' I'm still basically human. I bursted out into fits of giggles.

"Z-Z-Zayn s-s-sto-staph!" I said.

"Say Zayn is the sexiest man beast that has ever walked the Earth!"

"Z-Zayn is the d-dumbest man b-beast that has ever walked th-the E-E-Earth!" Then tickled harder.

"That's not what" he said.

"F-Fine!!! Z-Zayn is the se-sexiest m-man beast that h-has ever walked th-the Earth!" I gave in and he laid down next to me.

"Well that was fun while it lasted and thanks for the compliment." he smirked.

"You butt head!" I pouted like a five year old.

"You look soo cute!" he coo'd. I playfully smacked his arm and just laid there.

"We should do something random." I randomly said.

"DANCE PARTY!"

"Zaynie!! Neither of us CAN dance!"

"That's what's gonna make it even MORE FUN!" then I gave in. He started playing That's what its made for by Usher. He started moving his hips and I swear if I wasn't dying of laughter before, I SURE AS HELL WAS NOW! I started giggling and doing the sprinkler. He started laughing and me and eventually we were just on the ground laughing while the music was playing in the background. He came closer to me and pulled my sleeve up. Shit...

"When did you do this?"

"Ummm..."

"Audrey be honest."

"Ok it was a while ago."

"DUDE!! YOU GOT A FUDGING TATTOO AND DIDN'T BRING ME?"

"Sowwy."

I looked down. This really isn't a tattoo. Its my 'inhuman mark' shit thing (Author's Note: Think Twilight). As soon as I turned inhuman the mark showed up on my arm and been there since. Once I turn Niall and Louis into a 'creature' they'll get this too.

"Well I'm gonna go for a smoke."

"WHEN THE HELL DID YOU START SMOKING?!" I asked in shock.

"Perrie got me started."

"Its fine babe, just try to stop."

"Ok, I'll try." he said and smiled. Zayn and I always call each other cute nicknames like we're together or something. He went outside to smoke and I just sat there. Zayn's scent was bothering me a little too much. I started breathing in and out deeply. I could literally feel my iris' turning to a honey color. Meaning I was going to go into 'animal' mode. I quickly looked at the time and saw it was eight o'clock. I grabbed my bag and ran to Zayn's bathroom. I turned on the water and stripped. I hopped in the shower and stayed there for a while. Water usually calms me down and that's exactly what it did. Once I felt relaxed and normal I got out. Then I realized I only had one extra pair of underwear and two bras... just great. I opened the door a bit and saw Zayn in his boxers waiting for the bathroom.

"Zayn! I need a pair of your boxers!"

"Well, that's weird... but ok." He got up and pulled out a pair of black boxers and stuck his hand out. He turned his head the other way and I quickly took it and closer the door. After I put on his boxers and my bra quickly. Then my blue tank top and snowflake pajama bottom that reached my ankles. I walked out the bathroom. As soon as I walked out Zayn flew in. I swear we're the weirdest bunch. I went towards his dresser and combed out my hair. Since my hair is naturally straight it was easier to comb I guess. I sat on his bed and waited. After getting bored for a while he came out in his boxers. I've seen seen him in his boxers, he's seen my in my undergarments, there's no shame in the Zaudrey train! Then he put on his striped pajama pants.

"Seems like you're comfy."

"I am."

"Ok I'll go and sleep on the couch." he said and I pouted. He kissed my and playfully poked my nose. "Night love."

"Nighty night!" I said yhen laid down under his covers. He turned off the lights and left the room. Eventually I fell into a not-so-peaceful sleep.