Chapter 18

Niall's POV

After dreaming about Liam, I hesitantly got up from the couch. I hope my baby.. AND Harry are better. I walked to the living room and saw someone in Louis' side. I got a better angle and saw Audrey crying.. in her sleep.

"Cuddling without me?" I asked out of shock and started shaming them.

"MY EYES!!" Louis said dramatically but not loud enough to wake up Audrey. He got up and gently laid her on the couch so we could talk because I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE FRACK IS GOING ON. We went to the kitchen so the noise wouldn't disturb the sleeping beauty.

"Lou, what happened with Audrey?"

"Zayn."

"Again?"

"Yep."

"What did he do this time?"

"He's still 'in-love' with the slut."

"What. the fuck is wrong with him?"

"Too much oxygen got to what we like to call his head."

"I completely agree. I mean the bitch ALMOST killed my boyfriend and your other best friend."

"I just want things to go back to what they were."

"Yea, say that around Audrey and she'll give you a whole speech on why things will never be the same, but she does prove a point. Once things change, they're changed."

"Yep!" then there was a knock on the door.

"You get it."

"No.. YOU get it."

"How about we BOTH get it."

"Works for me." We both walked to the door and saw Zayn there looking all sad. BOO HOO BITCH YOU MADE AUDREY FUCKING CRY! WHERE'S THE GRAMMY?

"Have you guys seen Audrey?" Zayn asked... was it ok if I just smacked the living shit out of him?

"Why? What did you do THIS time?" Louis said.

"We got into another fight."

"Yea no kidding."

"Just.. have you seen her."

"Nope." then there was a sniffle. Great. Just great. Way to ruin the lie Audrey.

"Haven't seen her right?" Then he pushed past us. BITCH! Audrey was awake but was lying down with tears in her eyes. She didn't even have to look up to see Zayn standing there by the arm of the couch. "Audrey-"

"Don't." she said still not looking at him.

"Audrey come o-"

"I said don't." she spat out. Her voice dripping with anger. Louis and I backed up a bit because.. well.. she's a very scary lady. Louis grabbed Zayn's arm looking at him sincerely before speaking up.

"Zayn I think you should go."

"But-"

"Please." Zayn nodded looking to the ground then left. That. Was. Dramatic. Louis and I cuddled and comforted Audrey before she fell asleep again. Mom, Dad,Greg and our sisters came through the door about an hour later.

"How was the party mom?" I asked.

"It was great. What happened that I'm missing here?" Lou and I mouthed heartbreak to her and she nodded in understandment. "Oh ok. Just remember she can come by anytime!" she aaid before leaving the room. No kne knows that Lou and I are not normal anymore, well besided Audrey but she doesn't count because she was the one that turned us. Before I knew it, Lou was off in Louis-land.. meaninv he was sleeping and I started getting tired to. Thinking is a LOT of work and takes a LOT of energy. I slowly closed my eyes before dreaming about...

Liam. Then Perrie. Now you may be wondering.. WHY THE FRACK AM I DREAMING ABOUT PERRIE? I dreaming about beating the living crap outta her.. that's all.