Part One: Full Bloods Chapter Twenty two

Chapter Twenty two

Two Months Later...

Oh god what do I do? What's going to happen? I lay on the bed thinking as James stands there trying to reassure me. He's carrying my baby, the baby that could kill him. I can't lose him. I can't see him die right in front of me either. I've watched it once before seeing it again will kill me. He promised he would never leave and nothing bad would happen but it is. Eleven weeks pregnant with a thing that might kill him.

James walks to the door to leaves and I say,

"No, no I can't. I can't watch you get weak and die. Not because of me. I've watched it once I can't see it again. Please just don't come at all if something bad happens. I just can't, it's too much. Forget the promise I don't believe it anymore." I turn to my side facing the other way looking at the wall. I start to cry silently as James shuts the door.

How could this happen? Again? I'm going to lose someone else I love now. I guess I don't deserve happiness or love I'm not worthy of either. How could I have not noticed the whole time. For three months James hid it from me. His stomach growing each weak as he grew weaker. He knew the whole time but chose not to tell me a single word. What's going to happen? To James? To the baby we created?

I wish I didn't tell him to leave. I want him to hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay. Tell me this isn't happening. That everything was just a bad joke amd wasn't true. I keep waiting for him to come through my bedroom door and rush up to me and stay with me. But as time passes I realize he's not going to. He's not going to come back tonight. He left home already and left me all alone.

Alone to worry all by myself. I can't deal with it alone. I get up and walk out my bedroom door and head downstairs. Oscar and my mom have to try to cheer me up or else I'm taking that last step. The last step I should of took and none of this would have ever happened. When I get downstairs Oscar and my mom are in their usual spot sitting in the kitchen talking.

"How long? How long have you been with him Trevor? You knew the truth Oscar told you. You didn't tell him the truth did you?" my mom ask angerly.

What is it to her? She never cared before about my life. Oh wait now it has to do with her precious Oscar.

"It doesn't concern you. Leave me the fuck alone." I answer her now regretting coming downstairs.

"Don't talk to your mother like that." Oscar tells me.

He's not my father so I don't see how he thinks he has the right to act like it. I don't even know who my father is. As long as I can remember my mom had different guys over everyday spending the night. My mom is a whore she opened her legs for any guy.

"Don't tell me what to do! You have no right. Your not my dad. Anyway aren't you the one who should be getting told off? You had your chance to tell him but you chose not to." I say with annoyance in my voice.

"Don't talk like that to Oscar. Apologize right now! He treated you like a son!" my mom yells. Oscar just sits there not knowing what to do or say.

I walk passed them to the front door and my mom yells, "Where do you think your going? You're not leaving!"

I put my hand on the doorknob and open the door. "Watch me. Don't worry you won't have to see me again." I say and slam the door.

I walk down the front steps and hear the door open. I turn back to see my mom and Oscar standing behind her. "You won't get far. They will find you and catch you!" She screams at me and laughs.

"The reason why Jacob and his clan came around was because I made a deal with him eleven years ago. I sold you in return to killing your worthless father. They're going to get you and make you one of them. Just you wait! You won't get to see poor James again. I'll see it that Asher West kills him just like Brianna." she says and shuts the door.

She knew about Brianna? She set it up and let them kill her? She sold me to Jacob? Why is this happening? Where's James when I need him. My mom is probably lying out of anger. She wouldn't hate me that much would she? I have so many thoughts going through my head.

I start to walk to the beach. Maybe James will be there. It's different and scary walking out at night. Full Bloods can be any where in the dark. It's a long dark ten minute walk to the beach. I see someone sitting on the cliff and my heart skips a beat. James is sitting on the cliffs and I start to walk faster to get to him.

I'm almost half way there when someone grabs me. I'm about to scream when they put their hand over my mouth. They grab me and drag me to the woods. James please turn back. The next thing I feel is something hard hitting my head. I start to pass out and the last thing I see is James sitting on the cliffs.

***

When I wake up I have a pounding headache and am laying on the hard ground. When I open my eyes I see Asher standing in front of me. "Hey about time you woke up. I was thinking I might of killed you. And what would be the fun in that?" he says with a grin on his face.

"Where am I? Why are you doing this to me?" I ask as I try to get up.

"Not so fast. Where do you think your going? Your staying here for a long time so get used to it." he says.

I sit up and look at where I am. I'm in a huge dark room with no windows and Asher is standing against the wall. He tells me everything, everything he knew about James and I, and about what is going to happen. He told me about the mating, the mating between James and him.

James never told me but there's a lot of things he never told me. Like for example the pregnancy he kept hidden. Asher says the mating between them is in two weeks and also the termination of our baby. They can't let it live or his parents mights be shamed upon.

I thought I knew James but I guess I didn't. I trusted him yet he told me nothing. I never knew about the matig or that it was with Asher. Did he even love me then? How could he mate with Asher or anyone? I thought he loved me. Didn't he?

"Why are you telling me all this?" I ask Asher.

He has an evil look in his eyes and says, "I thought you should know. I must be going now. Can't stay up all night. I have to get some rest. Tomorrow night I get to see James. Bye for now." He has the most creepy feeling about him. He walks to the door and waves goodbye shutting it behind him leaving me alone to my own thoughts and worries.

-Comment or vote. Thank you. :)