Part One: Full Bloods Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

I couldn't sleep much when all I could think about was Trevor. I was scared of the thoughts of what he might do. He didn't want to see me suffering or worse dying but seeing him scared and afraid makes me suffer more. That wasn't the only reason why I found sleeping difficult though.

No one ever told me carrying a Half Blood would be this bad. I woke up a couple of times and vomited. My craving for blood has gotten more intense. I want to feed so bad but I won't be able to until at least tomorrow.

As I run to the bathroom becoming sick again I feel it. I feel something, someone move. The Half Blood I've been carrying for a couple of weeks moved. I stop dead in my tracks waiting, thinking maybe it was my imagination. Then I feel it kick again and I know it wasn't just my imagination it was real.

For these past few weeks I didn't really think of it as a person. I just thought of it as a death sentence. A mindless weak thing living inside me. I guess it wasn't weak after all since he is the one making me weak and sick. I've been unable to feed enough since he started growing inside me. I'm stuck eating regular human food which doesn't benefit me. I don't know how much longer I can keep it a secret before I get caught.

I walk to the mirror on my dresser and lift my shirt. I'm showing already, not a lot but enough for anyone to know. This is bad and I'm not even that far along. I put my hand on my stomach scared of it. The thing growing inside me not wanting to acknowlege it but there it is.

It kicks me again and I move my hand away scared of it. Scared of something so small and weak. Some thing that trusts me to protect it and give it all it needs. But how can I do that when I'm scared of it?

I can't worry about that right now tonight I have to worry about dinner with the West's. I'm not just going to have to deal with just Asher but his parents. I haven't seen or spoken to them in a while. My mom has obviously since she was the one to invite them. She is still mad from the last time Asher came over and I annoyed her. So mad just to make her happy I spent time with Asher just to please her. She think she can change my mine about him but I'm not going to. I cant even if I wanted to right now even though I don't want to. I'm pregnant with Trevor's baby and there is no way Asher would want to be with me now if he knew.

I wonder how tonight is going to go probably not good. My mom is having Jared, our servant prepare the dinner for us tonight like she always does on special occassions. Jared is a human and has been working for us since before I was born. He looks to be in his late forties maybe older. My mother despises all humans except Jared. I don't know what it is about him that makes her like him compared to other humans. There isn't anything special about him.

Jared is mostly her servant for most of the time. Spending time with her when my dad isn't around. She keeps Jared by her side to keep her company. In all the years he has been here I never really talked him that much or know anything about him. But he sure knows everything about me just in the short periods we do spend time together. I never had a problem with him but I know I could probably never trust him. He would probably report anything back I tell him to my mother.

Jared is privilaged to an extend since he lives with us. He gets his own room in the house and has free time to himself when ever he is done with his work. Most of his work is just doing the chores and things that need to be done that my mom doesn't want to do. The only thing Jared doesn't have is his freedom.

My mom locks him inside the house not able to leave or talk to anyone else. Our house is big with lots of rooms, a large dining area, massive kitchen, living room, my dad's office, basement, and attic. Plenty of books and things to do but Jared gets bored I can see it in his eyes. Not being able to go out for fourteen plus years isn't fun. I never really thought about how his life is until lately wondering how it would be not being able to leave a place or talk to anyone new.