Full Blood Series

I'm rewriting Full Bloods slowly right now. I plan on making the story longer and writing addition chapters. The chapters will be longer and it will hopefully be better than when I first wrote it. I'm going to combine Full Bloods, The Truth We Never Knew and Half Bloods together and divide it into three parts.

Part One: Full Bloods

In 2025, everyone knows vampires exist. Some people fear them, hate them, or slave for them. James is the son of the Head of the Full Blood Vampires. His parents are in control of the Full Bloods. At fourteen James has all he could ever want. The only rule James has to follow is never fall in love with a human. He finds that easy since knowing what happens to the Full Bloods that make the mistake. Then He meets Trevor, a sixteen year old human that lives a couple towns away. How much will James risk to be with Trevor? What will happen if they get caught or worse?

Part Two: The Truth We Never Knew

Sometimes to find out the truth you have to start at the beginning...

Nickolas Locke is a Full Blood vampire living in 1988. He has been Scott's right hand man when it comes to all the vampires Full Bloods and Half Bloods. He knows all the dirty secrets that are being hidden behind Scott's back and everything else going on. Of course he doesn't tell because he knows nothing good would come from revealing people's secret when he has secrets of his own.

So instead Nickolas keeps his mouth shut and does everything Scott orders him to do even when he doesn't quite agree all the time. He doesn't have any problems with this until he meets Jared, a human. Everything changes once he starts to fall in love realizing he met the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

What will happen though when Scott changes the rules that have been in place for centuries? Will Nickolas be able to still be with Jared? Or will he lose the person he's been looking for years to complete him?

Part Three: Half Bloods

(I don't have a description for part three since I'm changing everything.)