Part One: Full Bloods Chapter Two

Chapter Two

I open my eyes waking up to the darkness surrounding me in my room covering the walls letting me know that night has arrived. I let my eyes adjust and look around my room at everything wondering what I should do tonight. I want to visit Trevor but know it would be risky to even chance going to Lexington to see him when I plan on seeing him in two days. Two days, it feels like a lifetime even though I have no idea what a lifetime feels like. Since I met Trevor three weeks ago I have seen him more than I probably should. Spending the whole night with him each time not worrying about getting caught but I know the risk. I've been lucky not to get caught yet but how far I can push that luck I don't know.

With my father pushing the mating and my mother trying to arrange time with Asher and I it's making it more difficult to avoid the questions and not worry. I know why they are pressuring it because of Asher turning eighteen in only a short couple months. The thing is though I have no intentions to mate with Asher and spend the rest of my life with him. If they knew what he was really like would they expect me to mate with him or wait for me to choose myself? Asher is a vampire that disgraces all vampires alive and is responsible for giving us a bad name. But no one knows how he acts because of him being born within a royal bloodline. The West's family has been around for centuries. Making a name for themselves, not letting anyone go anywhere without knowing who they are.

My mother has always talked highly of the West's and forcing me to spend time with Asher. She has never had anything bad to say about them. My father has worked with Asher's father for years always having him in his office discussing the Full Blood Army. And now they want to combine the West and Hansen bloodline together. Combining the bloodline to make the Full Blood Army stronger once we mate and take over. That is if it were to happen which it isn't going to. But now I'm stuck with no idea what I'm going to do about the mating. Is it even possible to convince them to change their mind? It feels like since I met Trevor things in my life have become more complicated than they ever been before or maybe it just seems that way.

The look on Trevor's face when I told him I had to go last night pops into my head. He was devastated and I couldn't do anything to make him smile. That is all I wanted since I met Trevor is to make him smile, be happy and not have to worry everyday. But I know that is impossible I knew that was impossible when I promised him forever. Telling him I would never hurt him or leave when I know what the future holds but I couldn't let him go. I couldn't not tell him those things because then he would have nothing to live for. He wouldn't of wanted to be with me. And now with my parent's pressuring me I know deep down that being with Trevor isn't going to be easy. But if it was easy would I still have chosed that night to be with him?

Sometimes I wonder if I didn't show up and see him that night if things would be better or worse. If that night I didn't see what I saw would I have still been drawn to him? Want to get to know him? Fall in love with him? I want to think I would of fell for him but I won't ever know that. But I do know everything happens for a reason and I know I can't turn back now. It's too late I already know it is. I could of tried harder to prevent what I knew what was going to happen but I knew that wouldn't of stopped it. It was meant to happen and I knew that the day I met Trevor.

Every Full Blood has powers, some type of power that gives us an advantage over another Full Blood or a human. Most we have in common but others we don't it just depends on the vampire. Most can read thoughts, hear very good from afar, run very fast, have super strength, mind control, predict the future and much more. Me on the other hand can't read minds or hear conversations from a great distance. I can't even control someone's mind but I learned from looking into Trevor's eyes that I can do one thing and that is see the future. Not just any future but my own future.

Maybe it was just by coincendence that I was able to but I saw it, saw everything. Well not everything but something small yet big that was coming into my life. Something I never pictured happening to me in my worst nightmare but for some reason I couldn't look or walk away. I admit it wasn't a clear picture I was seeing but I interrperated it the best I could and knew somewhat what I was getting into before I said a word to Trevor. He has no idea what I saw and I don't want him to know until I have to tell him. Maybe it wasn't even true, maybe I was just seeing things from that long night I had so why worry Trevor?