"So, tell me what happened between you and Aria", I asked picking up the coffee mug

"I don't feel right to tell this Mr Orchid", she said and this time I didn't try to correct her.

Let her be happy with Mr Orchid only!

"Stop being a drama queen and tell me", I said holding the cappuccino she made for me. Well, I'm a black coffee lover but she doesn't know that. We're strangers right!!

"Umm, okay but you won't judge me", she said and I nodded taking a sip of the coffee, don't know how it would be?

And it tasted, wow? I mean she makes good and perfect coffee, I just so love this.

"Nice coffee", I said.

"I know, Eric taught me how to make it. He's a chef after all", she said and I passed a smile.

"Okay, so one fine day I was at this restaurant and I forgot its name but I went there for lunch with Eric and some of my friends", she said.

She's a social butterfly, I thought.

"And there your girlfriend Aria was also at the adjacent table next to us. My male friends were drolling over her that's why I recognise her. Everything was going fine when all of a sudden she started yelling at an old waiter who by mistake spilt juice on her fifty dollars heels", Eva said in a dramatic tone.

"But I don't like this at all and me being me, always interfering my nose into others life, I asked her to stop yelling at the poor person. Aria doesn't like it, well nobody likes strangers giving pieces of advice and so did she. She started yelling at me and my friends just came in between and in end, the manager throw all of us out of the restaurant", she said and I just choked on my coffee.

"So, this is the story. I thought she would've forgotten all this but unfortunately, she took it way too personal", Eva said.

"Personally? Girl, you make her throw out of a restaurant, it is a big deal. Aria is a very respectable girl and she had self-esteem, she has the right to be angry at you", I said.

"So do that waiter had a self-respect. See, I don't care whether she likes me or not, it's not as if I'm going to marry her but her heels aren't worth a person's heart. We can buy a new pair of shoes but not a new heart, once it's broke then it can't be mended ever", Eva said being a bit sad.

"What can I say? You and we have different opinions and lifestyle. We're two different worlds", I said enjoying my coffee.

"And I'm happy that these two worlds don't merge", she said and I chuckled.

"You're married and you didn't tell me, why so?", I said placing the empty cup on the table trying to change the topic.

"Why? Do your company need an unmarried employment?", she asked.