Saving You| Karma x Depressed Reader

Start from the beginning

You don't want it to happen again.

----------------------

"Good Morning, (Y/N)!" It was the first thing you heard when you step foot to your classroom. You put a facade and smiled at her.

You really applaud for her enthusiasm in everything that she does and it was really easy to befriend her and talk all about irrelevant stuff or even each other's concern and worries. But faking a smile is so much easier than explaining why you're sad.

"Oh, Good Morning, Karma!" Kaede smiled at his figure earning her a smirk which then falters after he saw you. Then for a split second, he held a softer smile to you.

"Good Morning, Karma!" You cringed at your enthusiastic reply.

Just. Pretend. That's all...

But after everything you do and how you become a wonderful actress to put up with those acts, Karma can see those eyes pleading for help.

------------------

Koro-Sensei called you and gave you one of his talks. He was really genuine and upfront about his intentions and concerns about your well-being. And as a teacher, he began to consult your mental health. This became a routine for the both of you. And with these talks, he began to pinpoint your concerns and worries, and clearly that was really an improvement.

"He's been worried about you lately. Maybe a conversation with him will not hurt." Koro-Sensei placed one of his tentacles at your shoulder to comfort the (h/c) girl.

———————
After that heartfelt conversation that you have with your homeroom teacher, you decided to go home.

Behold there was a period head waiting for you outside the campus.

"Eh? Karma? I thought you're with Nagisa?" You looked at him.

Maybe he is also wearing a facade, you thought. Maybe he was hiding his true self and realizing this was really an eye-opener to you when he didn't show his signature smirk.

He looked different when he was in school.

"Why are you here?" You finally asked, holding your shoulder bag tightly. You're always the last person to go home because of the consultation so your classmates didn't bother to wait for you. Well at first they did try to wait for you, but as soon as it became a routine, their parents were bothered by it. Being alone was not new to you, so you tried your best to be okay with it. But, you're sick of trying to be okay.

"I'll walk you home," He turned on his heel and slowly walked away. It's a new experience for both of you. You sighed, keeping your head low as you and karma walked.

Droplets of water were becoming visible on the ground. You thought it was your tears but it was the rain. You didn't pay attention to it and just keep walking. Until your body bumped in Karma's back.

"Sorry Kar-"

"Please stay like this," he said, and you didn't move as he did the same.

It was quiet for a moment. All you can think is that you were really a pain in the ass. Karma is really nice and understanding person and you thought that you're just a waste of time to put up with your problems. Unexpectedly,

you heard faint sobs coming from Karma.

"Karma, what's wro-"

"I'm tired of your fake smiles." He suppressed his tears causing you to step back and looked at his figure. He turned around to face you. His tears mixed with the heavy rain. You looked at him bewildered for a moment,

"Karma, that's no-" He then cupped your cheeks as he forced you to look at his broken eyes.

"Just listen to me for a moment," He pleaded, shutting your own mouth, "I'm sick of you being hurt. I'm tired to hear all of your lies. You don't care if they hate you, You don't care if the others didn't need you. You don't care if you are bullied. But please (Y/N), care for the others who loved you." You choked back on your tears,

"You don't know what I've been through.....
I'm sick of making things worse.
I'm sick of being hurt.
I'm sick of crying myself to sleep.
I'm sick of hating everything.
I'm sick of faking a smile.
I'm sick of feeling this way.
I'm sick of letting people down.
I'm sick of being---." You were pulled by karma, hugging you like he will lose you anytime. "Me," you whispered as you cry on karma's chest. After all those years, someone actually cares for you.

And you're just blind to see that...

"I'm here.
I'm here to make you smile. I'm here to be with you.
I'm here to fill your heart. I'm here to---" He wasn't pretending anymore.

His mask was nowhere to be seen.

He's there for you.

You tightly hugged him.

"Save you"

==========

endlessjoy-

Edited