Chapter Three: The end for real this time part two

"Well boo hoo, I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, princess." Bobby Singer

"Dean! I think I found something that could help us!" Sam yelled from the other room. Dean came in and sat down at the table where he was, staring at the book expectantly. "What is it Sam?" Dean asked, then he let out a sigh in frustration.  Cass!" Dean called out. "I'm right here Dean." Castiel said from behind him, making both boys jump slightly.  "Sit your ass down." Dean said pointing next to Sam.

Cass hesitantly walked over and sat down. Then Sam began. "It says here in here that 'in the deepest depths of hell, lives creatures that God had banished. Those creatures come out every few millenniums to pray on the weak and punish those who God dubbed as chosen. They have picked up many powers in their many millenniums and cannot be banished back with one soul. In order to banish it back into its original resting place, One must call on the few of departed family. Once the few are resurrected, they must all chant a incantation in unison to put the creature back.' I think I know what this means but-" Sam was cut off by Castiel silencing him with his own words. "It means you would have to resurrect different people of your family; The fighters who surrendered in order to protect their own.  In order to put the alhcraect or alhcraects back where they came, that is." He said furrowing his brow.

After a few minutes of silence, Dean sighed. "Well?" He began, "that's how we kill those sons of bitches? We ring up our dead family? So, that's pretty much all of the sons of bitches." He huffed. "Not quite, Dean. It says here, "the fighters who surrendered in order to protect their own." Sam paused, pointing that out, "So that would mean everyone who died for or because of us. Jo, Bobby, Kevin, Ash, Ellen, Rufus,-" he was cut off by Castiel again, "Sam's right, Dean."

"How do we do it?" Sam questioned, furrowing his brow. "A simpler question in the complicated equation." Dean huffed, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back into the chair. Then, he suddenly stood up. "I need a beer.... And pie." Dean said curtly nodding before heading off into the kitchen and pulling out a beer and a left over piece of pie from the fridge and devouring both.