[vi] Another Werewolf

October 1

October 1

12:26 A.M.

Beacon Hills High School

Phoebe turned off the soft music playing from the car radio as she pulled into the school's parking lot. She killed the engine of her car and shut her eyes, leaning her head against the headrest and letting out a grizzly sigh.

After Isaac and Phoebe were allowed to leave the crime scene around 10 o'clock, she insisted on driving him to his house so that he could quickly change for school. She also rounded around to her own home and changed, so that the pair no longer looked like wild savages from being out in the woods. By the time they arrived back at the school, it was already 12, meaning they'd missed most of their classes and that their peers were nearing the end of their lunch period.

Isaac looked over to Phoebe in the driver's seat who was now rubbing furiously at her temples. She seemed extremely stressed, which of course, set off worry in him.

"Maybe you should take the day off school.." He trailed off, biting his lip when he got no response. "Stress isn't good for you- Mentally and physically. You're a straight A student, I'm sure one day won't hurt you too much."

Phoebe opened her eyes and shrugged, adjusting her necklace. "I know. But don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

With that, they both exit the car. Phoebe locks it behind her and she saunters into the large building without saying another word to him.

Isaac timidly walked up to Stiles and Scott at their lunch table, his filled tray trembling in his hands as result of his anxiety. As soon as he took a seat next to the sporadic one of the bunch, they immediately began to question him about where he'd been all day, as expected.

"We heard about the grave robbery, are you alright?" Scott inquired with genuine concern.

Isaac cleared his throat and nodded, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Everything's fine. Why wouldn't it be?"

"Well," Stiles furrows his eyebrows sarcastically, "You broke a digger and got glass everywhere, passed out, and woke up in an empty grave. Oh, and the fact that your fork is sliding off your plate from how hard you're shaking right now."

A loud clad catches their attention and he looks down to see that the fork had indeed fallen off of his plate.

"Geez, word spreads quickly around here, huh?" Isaac remarks.

"Perks of being related to the sheriff." Stiles winked.

"I wish some things in this school would spread faster so that I could get the memo," Isaac grumbled bitterly, picking up spoon and stabbing it into his apple sauce container, "Like the fact that Phoebe has a boyfriend."