C.2

Natsu woke me up and I found he was already packed and ready to go. I got up, used hotel mouthwash, then stretched and stood in front of him.

"Right. I'm ready." I yawned.

"Where is all your stuff?" He asked and I raised my finger.

"Left it at the bar last night. We can stop by a quick second. Let's go." I said and we made our pit stop so I could get my backpack, then we were on our way to Magnolia. It was two towns away, so we walked and could make it to his guild before dinner.

Natsu told me stories about his guild the whole time and stupid, yet fun things that happened there daily.

We stopped for lunch for a little and continued on our way, me listening to Natsu who just never shut up.

I found myself laughing at the things he said, and actually feeling a bit happy and warm around him. I thought of him as a friend within a day of knowing him.

We walked across this bridge and by a cathedral and to a cliff where there was a lone building with a mark.

"Baz... welcome to Fairy Tail!" He yelled and opened the doors for me.

"Whoa..." I gasped and stood in the doorway, staring at the spacious place with many types of characters in it.

"Come on, don't just stand there!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in, pulling me right to the bar. There was a gorgeous white haired girl, a short old man, and some others around.

"Hey, Gramps! Got someone I want you to meet." Natsu called and a bunch of eyes were on us. Natsu just grinned happily with an arm around my shoulders. "This is Baz! I found her!" He said and I gave an awkward smile.

"Baz, this is our guild master, Makarov. He's great." Natsu said.

"I bet." I smiled a bit as well.

"Hmm. The two of you, to my office." Makarov said and stretched himself into a back room. Natsu just lead me back there, closing the door behind us.

"So, Natsu found you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I guess he did. Said he wanted to help me with the spot I'm in." I shrugged.

"Gramps, she's homeless, broke. She hadn't eaten for days until I bought her dinner last night. She was... she sells her body for a place to sleep for the night. I had to help." Natsu said and I smiled, rubbing his arm.

"And I'm very grateful, Natsu." I said.

"Can she join? Come on, Gramps. You've never turned away someone who needs help before." Natsu begged.

"What's your power?" Makarov asked me.

"Manipulation. I can get people to do whatever I want them to do." I said.

"Really? Show me." He said and I nodded and turned to Natsu, holding his face and looking him right in the eye.

"You are to act like a chicken until I say stop. Go." I said and he began bucking his head and clucking and Makarov and I both got a laugh out of it. "Alright, stop." I said and he stood up straight again, looking confused.

"Alright, you can join. Natsu, get her to Mira for her mark." He said and Natsu cheered and started to pull me out.

"One thing. Would you mind not telling people I prostituted myself?" I asked and Natsu looked a bit confused as to why. "Well, I'm trying to get back on my feet now, and most people don't exactly respect prostitutes. Even though I'm not a full one, being seen as a person rather than a sex object would probably help me." I said and they nodded.

"Yeah, okay. Let's go!" Natsu called and pulled me out and back to the bar. "Mira! We've got a new member! Get the stamp!" Natsu yelled.

Along with a new member, I get a new start at life.